Tanky Supports?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

So for those unfortunate games where you need a tanky support and blitz, shen, and alistar are banned, all you're left with is leona?

If the other team picks leona first, what do you do? What is another good tanky support since the others are virtually permabanned?

PastrySandwich

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Naut and nunu

Chris Nemo

12-02-2012

Taric. Amumu and Malph are also permabanned, but when they're not I support with them. Then there's support gp, volibear, and I've even seen Lulu build tank.

2pudge1cup

12-02-2012

I omitted taric because I don't feel he's very tanky in the mid game, but then again I don't play him so idk. I don't know if nunu is really that tanky either. He's more of a disruptor than anything since he doesn't have any steroid.

Naut seems like an interesting choice for sure. Haven't seen a naut support since his last round of nerfs (haven't seen a naut in general actually lol) so I almost forgot he existed. TY

Amelie

12-02-2012

Taric for sure, he has ridiculous armor (and nice auras). Maybe Jarvan?

EternalNightmare

12-02-2012

Galio anyone?

Dayblazer

12-02-2012

Taric gets pretty tanky even without armor items.

Moroshu

12-02-2012

you forgot maokai <3 can you say free wards. awesome poke and a sick grab + slow.. and lets not forget his sweet ult to help your adc get fed

2pudge1cup

12-02-2012

jarman was someone i thought of too. idk people seem to freak out when i wanna support with the jarman.

k, guess there were a bit more than i initially thought. forgot about galio too though imo he's kinda item/farm hungry for a support.

Menea6587

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
I omitted taric because I don't feel he's very tanky in the mid game, but then again I don't play him so idk. I don't know if nunu is really that tanky either. He's more of a disruptor than anything since he doesn't have any steroid.

Naut seems like an interesting choice for sure. Haven't seen a naut support since his last round of nerfs (haven't seen a naut in general actually lol) so I almost forgot he existed. TY
Then you're Taricing wrong.