Heroes of Order and Chaos

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vedranox

12-02-2012

Gameloft released a new, free iOS and Android platform MOBA called Heroes of Order and Chaos on Nov. 21, 2012.
After the first round of testing, I have grown to love the game. Despite its connectivity issues, I was impressed at how well it was made - especially for a mobile phone app!
The built-in voice chat is also a useful feature.
For those who are having issues with the interface, it may help to go under Options in-game and turn on the Directional Pad so you can use a virtual joystick to move around.

I play on Heroes of Order and Chaos app almost daily now. It's something new and refreshing that has caught my interest, and I am looking for some new friends to play with on the iOS app. I know this game isn't everyone's taste, but I happen to think it is well-made for an iOS app.

I find that the majority of players on HOC do not truely understand how MOBA games work, such as tower diving then wondering why they died and completely ignoring CS/last hits.

As a result, I have organized a guild on there called Nexus that is directed toward players familiar with the mechanics of MOBA games and are actively passionately about the game.

You can find me in HOC under the alias "Skyzan". I mainly play 3v3 games due to the sheer amount of complications in 5v5, but I'm happy to play either match type. Currently ranked 97th in 3v3 with a score of 1683.
Just send me a friend request and let me know that you saw this forum post.

Happy Gaming!
~Skyzan

RoboMohawk

12-02-2012

I agree, the game is great. My name ingame is robomohawk if you want to play, I just joined a guild
But we haven't played yet. Check out http://www.reddit.com/r/HeroesofOC/ as well there is a small community there as there doesn't seem to be any forums for the game.

Vedranox

12-02-2012

Thanks for the link, Robomohawk! I'll definitely check it out. And I'll hit you up ingame too.
Does your guild happen to be called TouchArcade or Void by any chance? They are the two biggest guilds so far, with 100+ members. I was actually looking to join that guild.

Vedranox

12-03-2012

Bump

Brendon12343

12-03-2012

Ive known this since it came out
i play the order and chaos online
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8619/2204355.swf

Flitch

12-04-2012

just picked it up. its fantasticly done. i added you OP.

Powful

03-11-2013

I want to share this heroes of order and chaos (HOC) website with some nice lookin guides and funny videos with you. We all know how important it is to know the enemy hero, so read the guides dudes
http://www.teammeteor.de