Should Underworld Twisted Fate be a Permanent Skin?

Yes,Underworld Twisted Fate should be a permanent edition to the League of Legends Store. 3 6.38%
No,Underworld Twisted Fate should remain a legacy skin. 44 93.62%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Poll:Underworld Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rivér

12-02-2012

Petition to make the Underworld Twisted Fate skin a permanent addition to the League of Legends in-game store.

Reasons why(Pros):
It is the only Twisted Fate skin with particle changes.
Was designed with the new model in place making it a level above all other skins.
It is the only Twisted fate skin worth 975 RP
More money for Riot
More skin choices for future players

Cons:
No longer has the limited edition status for those who already bought it.

As you can see the Pros greatly outweigh the cons.

Krispy Blowfish

12-02-2012

Nope.

Theorie

Recruiter

12-02-2012

I have that skin. You see, it's because when they said it was going to be limited edition, I understood that meant that I had a limited amount of time to buy it. So I did. Because I wanted it.

No, they will not make it permanent.

Rivér

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krispy Blowfish View Post
Nope.
Why not?

Rivér

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by theorie View Post
I have that skin. You see, it's because when they said it was going to be limited edition, I understood that meant that I had a limited amount of time to buy it. So I did. Because I wanted it.

No, they will not make it permanent.
The skin is not limited as it is a Legacy skin meaning it is guaranteed to return at some point.

Rivér

12-02-2012

bump

Zexulus

12-02-2012

once they make a skin legacy it stays legacy they wont change that. if they did that there would be a very large amount of dissatisfied customers because the ones that bought it did so with the knowledge that it was going to be legacy so they got it then so they didnt have to worry about it possibly being a long time before getting the change to get it again.

Rivér

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zexulus View Post
once they make a skin legacy it stays legacy they wont change that. if they did that there would be a very large amount of dissatisfied customers because the ones that bought it did so with the knowledge that it was going to be legacy so they got it then so they didnt have to worry about it possibly being a long time before getting the change to get it again.
This is a special case though as this is the only Twisted Fate skin worth buying after the remake. Compared to the other skins for Maokai and Heracrim who already have skins with particle changes Twisted Fate needs this skin.

Theorie

Recruiter

12-02-2012

This is not a special case. It's just a skin you want. You should have bought it when it was out. And if you weren't playing at that point in time, then you REALLY don't have an excuse.

Please close this thread.

Zexulus

12-02-2012

i dont see how this is a special case honestly. this is the first skin they made for TF since they started upping the quality on the skins in general. just happened to be for an event. you will just have to wait just like everyone else who didnt buy it when it was available.