Rioteers Unite - The fate of our project lies in your hands

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS138d5ea9e6f611219e67b

12-02-2012

Hey guys I am Chris.
A while ago i had an idea about a new mode for League of Legends and am here to ask for your oppinion.

The idea is really simple :

Imagine a capture the flag map for League of Legends, but instead of a "flag" you have to kill an evil Necromancer and carry he's head to your base to win the game.

So, a lot of my friends liked this idea and we formed a team to create a prototype. We added some game mechanics to make it interesting and removed some boring stuff (like lanes for example).

We also created a video demonstrating the map and we send it to Riot!
The response we got was: "You should post this on the forums to see if other players like this idea"

So here i am actively trying to gather "troops" to support this idea. If you like this idea SAY IT!

Video Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZXJMz4SriM

Remember : The video is only a prototype, nothing more. Many of the features will be different (better) if it comes to life.

What do you think Rioteers? Do you want to see a new map that you have to kill a big-ass
Necromancer to win the game?

EDIT: Thank you for the upvotes guys but please type in your comment its the only way to keep this post in the front pages!

Ryuuji

12-02-2012

Maybe instead of it being his head, it should his soul to make it more appropriate for those younger players?

KituPlus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Sounds like an amazing idea, maybe the maturity of the idea should be toned down a little bit like BlueToonLink said. Good luck!

Showdwn

12-02-2012

Wow, you actually went out and made it, that's amazing. Are you currently running a WC 3 server with the map? I'd love to give it a try.

Also: Roit Plz, for real this time.

IS138d5ea9e6f611219e67b

12-02-2012

Thanks guys
Blue you are right! In real game i assure you it appears only that you are holding a sack its contents are not shown. Thank you guys for the suggestions keep em coming!

Smokey Mcpotts

12-02-2012

I support it 100%. A more fast paced long game would be the best of both game types. I don't know if anyone agrees but I like the long challenging games where i actually have to try and dont have certainty of the outcome.
The only downside I see with this map being made,is that I might lose my girlfriend from playing too much league.

Tsabo

12-02-2012

I really liked this idea

+1

Bujiko

12-02-2012

This was really well thought it. Awesome job. I like it

Vicvictorw

12-02-2012

So there are minions coming towards your base in waves. Is it a loss if the minions take down a particular structure in your base or would they simply disappear? And what about the enemy team? Can they benefit from base raiding?

Seems like a lot of ground to cover for five champions.

Saraken

12-02-2012

Finnaly a new innovating map idea