Champion Tier List

12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GNOY

11-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibalisme View Post
I'm very familiar with tiers-list, any 2D fighting game player will tell you that tiers-list is always a debate. We can't just post our tiers-list here to make one.

To make a reliable tiers-list, we need to calculate the statistics from each high level tournament, apply it to top players for minor changes and if they are all agreed, the tiers- list is made and ready to be updated after each tournament.
This is most true. Thats what tier Lists about.

Damnation

11-25-2009

yes, im fully aware of this, but considering the amount of time before a full tournament has started and finished it will be late.

I feel we need to make a tier list based off of current knowledge, and they will shift and update based on tournament outcomes

sam the ham

11-26-2009

twisted fate and tryndmere is god tier.

if u doubt it, challenge me and find out

Layotees

11-26-2009

You're not going to get an accurate list if you're asking for opinions from people who are vaguely aware Anivia is in this game, think Twitch and Evelyn are gods, and scoff any time they see a support hero.

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

11-26-2009

God Tier: (A head above the rest; build a team around these two and they'll win games. Definitely deserve their own category)

Nasus, Twisted Fate

Top Tier:

Morgana, Malphite, Amumu, Corki, Gangplank, Kassadin (Gangplank and Kassadin both owe their spots to runes being back in the game)

High Tier:

Nunu, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Cho'gath, Katarina, Fiddlesticks, Anivia

Mid Tier:

Veigar, Sivir, Teemo, Annie, Taric, Zilean, Kayle, Rammus, Yi, Jax, Tristana, Trynd, Soraka, Twitch, Alistar, Sion, Singed

Low Tier:

Karthus, Shaco, Warwick, Mundo, Heimer, Ryze

Bottom Tier:

Janna, Evelynn

Basically if you want an unbeatable blind pick team, go with the first five. Morgana, Nasus, Amumu, Malphite, Twisted Fate is a nigh unstoppable lineup. It goes like this: Destiny breaks Banshee's Veil, Malphite initiates with his stun, Morgana starts casting her stun, Fate keeps them stunned with a gold card, Morgana's stun finishes casting, all the while Nasus's retardedly broken ultimate is eating their HP; their tanks will be down to half from just Nasus's ult by the time the stuns are finished. Amumu is somewhat replaceable, but he can make a great off-lane pusher while you're plowing through mid/team fighting (since most of the time you won't even need a full team to win). And his ultimate is pretty reliable disable as well, but stun is usually better than root.

Dahras

11-26-2009

The problem I see with tier lists in LoL is that because LoL is SUCH a team based game, a lot of "weak" or "low tier" heroes can become much better if put into the right comp. For example, Warwick is often used in a lot of high level comps because he is so good a jungling that he basically can give his team 3 solo lanes, because he keeps up with the solos.

For example, the poster before me proposed a Morgana, Nasus, Ammumu, Mala, and Twisted line-up as the best in the game, but the team has no melee carry, no support, and no real jungler. A more tradional line-up of Melee DPS/Ranged DPS/Support/Tank/Jungler would synergize much better, and, played at the same skill level, would be a superior comp.

Nabonidus

11-26-2009

I think Kassadin is underrated here; he's got a blink, cone shaped slow, and a ranged silence, all on VERY short cooldowns. He's an incredible hunter/chaser if played right with a good partner, and a decent harasser and disabler (particularly among casters. Veigar and Ryze tremble in Kass's presence).

Zeta

11-26-2009

Quote:

The problem I see with tier lists in LoL is that because LoL is SUCH a team based game, a lot of "weak" or "low tier" heroes can become much better if put into the right comp. For example, Warwick is often used in a lot of high level comps because he is so good a jungling that he basically can give his team 3 solo lanes, because he keeps up with the solos.

For example, the poster before me proposed a Morgana, Nasus, Ammumu, Mala, and Twisted line-up as the best in the game, but the team has no melee carry, no support, and no real jungler. A more tradional line-up of Melee DPS/Ranged DPS/Support/Tank/Jungler would synergize much better, and, played at the same skill level, would be a superior comp.
This. LoL is not a 2D fighting game.

Leded

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2009

i don't know this is just me talking and i'm still kind of new to this (a few weeks playing now), but don't like the idea if they made certain heroes "better" than others. i mean i'm one of those folks that likes to play what i want or like, not what is the most powerful champion out there.
this whole upper and lower tier thing for champions kinda ruins it for me if the ones in the upper tier are indeed "better" all around than ones in the lower.

Grimloe

11-26-2009

My Tier List

Top Tier
Twisted Fate
Corki
Ashe
Morgana
Malphite
Nasus
Soraka

High Tier