No Janna this tournament?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DONGLORD420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

pretty much every conventional support except sona is completely dead

but its ok though because more sona nerfs will make the other ones start to see play again, right morello?

ಠ_ಠ

Lebrante

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

i dont inderstand why sona/soraka/janna/lulu got nerfed to oblivion and leona/blitz are still there untouchables (i'm not saying they are op but i'm pretty sure that they can ebat all other ranged supports on lane easy after the 839478243724724 nerfs)

Zetasphere

12-01-2012

Janna was in a match.

AlexDnD2

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebrante View Post
i dont inderstand why sona/soraka/janna/lulu got nerfed to oblivion and leona/blitz are still there untouchables (i'm not saying they are op but i'm pretty sure that they can ebat all other ranged supports on lane easy after the 839478243724724 nerfs)
Because Morella is a punk. He despises the role supports play. All he wants are kill lanes.

Thunder Titz

12-01-2012

Yeah they want to promote a more aggressive lane by nerfing all "traditional" supports. I still play Janna from time to time as she's one of my favorite support champs but the nerfs depress me. Aggressive supports like Blitz and Leona only promote passivity on the opposing bot-laner; it doesn't make both sides aggressive. So what's the point, Morello?

AlexDnD2

12-02-2012

Bump

WordsIs9

12-02-2012

Janna hasn't been seen much because she doesn't excel at the 2v1 matchup that is very popular in the pro meta right now. If we get a switch back to regular 2v2s, then she will see more play.

AlexDnD2

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WordsIs9 View Post
Janna hasn't been seen much because she doesn't excel at the 2v1 matchup that is very popular in the pro meta right now. If we get a switch back to regular 2v2s, then she will see more play.
Or... she got nerfed to hell along with Soraka because Morello is a punk.

Markoth

12-02-2012

WE is using Janna right now...

Engasta

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WordsIs9 View Post
^ Every team seems to be picking supports for the early game and especially for the 2v1 situation. Soraka is an excellent counter to Master Yi or Katarina when she's just stacking Mpen and chaining kills/assists. Janna's late game is one of, if not, the best, but her lane phase is abysmal.