Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bianca-The Forsworn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KuroZastin

12-10-2012

Really good champ, i would like to see the splash art finished =)

Moby the White

12-10-2012

Quote:
KuroZastin:
Really good champ, i would like to see the splash art finished =)

oh thanks thats all wulffe's department so sorry i can't do anything about that since he is volunteering this help to me beggers can't be chosers

KuroZastin

12-10-2012

Quote:
Moby the White:
oh thanks thats all wulffe's department so sorry i can't do anything about that since he is volunteering this help to me beggers can't be chosers

It's ok =)!, if you don't mind please check my concept too =D
Safir, The Forbidden Prince (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2498403)

PS: I will supprt this thread !, i like to see this kind of champs on first page

Moby the White

12-10-2012

Quote:
KuroZastin:
It's ok =)!, if you don't mind please check my concept too =D
Safir, The Forbidden Prince (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2498403)

PS: I will supprt this thread !, i like to see this kind of champs on first page

it will be added to my to do list currently i am writing a lore for another person's champ

KuroZastin

12-10-2012

Quote:
Moby the White:
it will be added to my to do list currently i am writing a lore for another person's champ

I asked just for a review lol xD ehehe, but if you want to colaborate with my thread is ok =)! and i appreciate it =D

Moby the White

12-10-2012

Quote:
KuroZastin:
I asked just for a review lol xD ehehe, but if you want to colaborate with my thread is ok =)! and i appreciate it =D

oh i understood i just have several different assets and services that I offer and was just saying I was currently busy but now I am free so I'll take a look...

Moby the White

12-13-2012

bump

TotalArtFreak

12-18-2012

id really like to do splash art of this character :O i know you have a pic but maybe you could explain her appearance as you see it in your head

Dzanio

12-18-2012

Ult: 600-1000 base damage is a lot for an aoe dot.

I still don't see her as a tank, but she'd make a nice AP bruiser. As far as passive goes, you might want to rework it so that it refreshes from something other than crit chance, which she wouldn't want to build for any other aspect of her kit. Perhaps upon being hit by the skellies, or via some other aspect of her kit?

Honestly instead of auto attacks and casting I'd almost like the summons to be more the object of her kit, fits the back story and is a neat feature. Of course, they would probably need a buff if they played a more prominent role.

Moby the White

12-18-2012

Quote:
TotalArtFreak:
id really like to do splash art of this character :O i know you have a pic but maybe you could explain her appearance as you see it in your head

well she looks that way cause she is the embodiment of a death knight from wow