Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bianca-The Forsworn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dzanio

12-07-2012

Don't actually play WoW, have a friend who mains rogue and pulls highest dps on his server. I hear 50 k is somewhere between pretty standard and slightly bad right now (as of the pandaria update), but as I don't know the specifics personally you can feel free to dismiss this as hearsay.

My point is really still that she doesn't fit the definition of a tank, which is someone who can pull an enemy team's total aggro off an ally (your e allows for a literal single target pull, but this is at most a blitz grab in terms of aggro generation, and he has a kit designed to frustrate the enemy team through kiting, having an extended healthbar, lots of stuns and his spammable aoe silence). Bianca does not have that kind of threat generation, or an inherent ability to kite people and make them frustrated/waste their time (again, her e is the only ability, and when used this way it's to help another player to be the tank--I'm not arguing she wouldn't be a good support, just that she'd lack the sustain for it).

I'll comment more on the ult when you feel it's done. Currently it's only annoying if you kill a lot of people while it's up, which isn't really tank focused. (not to say that it wouldn't up Kat's Pentakill count)

Moby the White

12-07-2012

Quote:
Dzanio:
Don't actually play WoW, have a friend who mains rogue and pulls highest dps on his server. I hear 50 k is somewhere between pretty standard and slightly bad right now (as of the pandaria update), but as I don't know the specifics personally you can feel free to dismiss this as hearsay.

My point is really still that she doesn't fit the definition of a tank, which is someone who can pull an enemy team's total aggro off an ally (your e allows for a literal single target pull, but this is at most a blitz grab in terms of aggro generation, and he has a kit designed to frustrate the enemy team through kiting, having an extended healthbar, lots of stuns and his spammable aoe silence). Bianca does not have that kind of threat generation, or an inherent ability to kite people and make them frustrated/waste their time (again, her e is the only ability, and when used this way it's to help another player to be the tank--I'm not arguing she wouldn't be a good support, just that she'd lack the sustain for it).

I'll comment more on the ult when you feel it's done. Currently it's only annoying if you kill a lot of people while it's up, which isn't really tank focused. (not to say that it wouldn't up Kat's Pentakill count)

yea im still working on all of my champs i don't think any of them are done and they all require feedback but that is of course how we improve our champions. I spend roughly 3 hours making just the first draft and it is usually made on this forum.

50k dps is norm for pandaria i stopped at wotlk so 33k dps was about the highest i achieved while not exploiting a certain glitch. i was able to get well over 50k dps during that time with that glitch however. just a sidenote

Moby the White

12-07-2012

i lowered the base damage on blood pact but i increased the time it lasts thereby increasing overall damage.

I also changed the amount of increased damage from 2 up to 20% allowing it to stack to 100% total.
i feel that this creates a lot more agro

Moby the White

12-07-2012

@ Wulffe i need her chest piece to be rounded armor btw kind of like Swains normal skin has that yellow plate. id like that. This creates the antisexualized approach that I am looking for. not that im a carebear just that i wanted something that answers the players cry for justice.

Moby the White

12-08-2012

bump

Billy

Recruiter

12-09-2012

I voiced Bianca as if she were a yordle....i'm sorry xD

https://soundcloud.com/viveledodo/bianca

Wulffe

12-09-2012

Quote:
Moby the White:
i have no problems with sword

her left shoulder by the way is utterly creepy

looks like a face can you make it more skulllike?

That's cause it is meant to be a face. Specifically 'the Screaming Man'. Still want me to change it? :|

Quote:
Moby the White:
@ Wulffe i need her chest piece to be rounded armor btw kind of like Swains normal skin has that yellow plate. id like that. This creates the antisexualized approach that I am looking for. not that im a carebear just that i wanted something that answers the players cry for justice.

I don't think she's sexualized in the picture. It could definitely be more revealing and smexier. If you want me to make that adjustment all I can say is that I'll try but it may not mesh well with the rest of her design.

Moby the White

12-09-2012

Quote:
Wulffe:
That's cause it is meant to be a face. Specifically 'the Screaming Man'. Still want me to change it? :|

I don't think she's sexualized in the picture. It could definitely be more revealing and smexier. If you want me to make that adjustment all I can say is that I'll try but it may not mesh well with the rest of her design.

hmm just the front chest piece

Moby the White

12-09-2012

Quote:
Billy:
I voiced Bianca as if she were a yordle....i'm sorry xD

https://soundcloud.com/viveledodo/bianca

more like slade but femenine

Moby the White

12-10-2012

Quote:
Moby the White:
more like slade but femenine

but I do greatly appreciate the volunteered services