Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bianca-The Forsworn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

12-02-2012

W. Rise from the grave: 80/85/90/95/100 mana, 22/20/18/16/14 sec cooldown.
Passive: Bianca has 10% bonus lifesteal as long as she has 3 Skeletons active, 10% bonus attack speed as long as she has 2 Skeltons active, and 10% bonus movement speed as long as she has one Skeleton active.Bianca summons a skeleton to assist her in battle. Skeleton: 20/40/60/80/100 health, 5/10/15/20/25 (+ .6 AD) Attack damage and lasts for 5 secs. At Ranks 3 and 5 of Rise from the Grave Bianca gains an additional skeleton. Enemies affected by Bianca's bleed are automatically focused by her skeletons and take an additional 25% damage from skeletons.

Lord Gigglez

12-02-2012

Hmm i really like the ability to pull an allied chamion!

Moby the White

12-02-2012

Quote:
Lord Gigglez:
Hmm i really like the ability to pull an allied chamion!

OH GOOD!

I was really worried people might not like it :S

But i really think it could be a great teamfight starter have a scout facecheck a bush and then pull him out if in danger or just get your allies away from the circle of vultures that hover over him as he resurects from GA

Moby the White

12-02-2012

Quote:
AForgotten Angel:
Oh I meant that instead of 3 Skeletons it be 1 Skeleton pet and passives at 3 and 5

i'd like to keep it at 3 if I have to I will lower their stats and the damage increase caused by bleed.

AForgotten Angel

12-02-2012

Okay lol then its all good

Moby the White

12-02-2012

Quote:
AForgotten Angel:
Okay lol then its all good

i editted skeletons so that they are based on a percentage of Bianca's stats. this should lower the amount of damage that they do but it doesn't cap them at 25

Moby the White

12-02-2012

buffed ult so that it would actually do damage while encourage enemies to focus Bianca

Moby the White

12-02-2012

check back later for another champion concept creation by moby i don't have time to write it out right now but I'll get to it later

Moby the White

12-02-2012

bump

Moby the White

12-02-2012

Back to the top need more comments!!! :S