Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What adc to gain elo with?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adikar496

12-01-2012

I'm currently in 1k+ elo and having a terrible time carrying as adc. I have enough to buy any champ, and looking for advice on what champ can carry well at my elo level. Any advice accepted,

Thanks,
A lonely elo grinder.

Selcopa

12-01-2012

"What is the easiest ADC to pick up and play?" is a better question to ask, any ADC that you get very skilled with can carry games just fine.

Graves is very easy to pick up, corki is strong, and caitlin can poke everyone down easily as low elo people are always out of position

Adikar496

12-01-2012

I own corki and had moderate success with him last season. I am not asking who is easy, because I am willing to practice and work on mechanics to get any champion down. I was leaning towards graves, vayne, or ezreal.

FoliagedPegasus

12-01-2012

Vayne

Gadesa

12-01-2012

Probably ez if you can get good with him he has no real weaknesses and is the hardest to kill, one of the top picks now.

Freerfs

12-02-2012

By far the best pick is Ezreal. However I do see a rising star in the form of Miss Fortune

FoliagedPegasus

12-02-2012

Vayne

Krazy Kumquat

12-02-2012

Tristana imho. At lvl 18 if it team sucks and doesn't defend u u can still own ppl cuz u have the range to keep yourself safe

ShadowlQQ

12-02-2012

lol @ this guy sayin vayne twice, hope you do know that vayne is late game, and looking at OP's elo 1089, dont think he'll get to late game. Just go Ezreal