Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Draven skill combo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LSU baby

12-01-2012

How do I combo with Draven's skills? Is it like:

Q -> W -> E -> W ?

Plasmafrog

12-01-2012

Because most of his damage comes from his axes, his other abilities are typically situational. Use your w to catch axes and catch up to your enemy. Then use your e to slow enemies or pursuers. Be sparing of your e especially since it can save you a lot.

Rahgar

12-01-2012

I don't like to use my E for the damage; I usually use it to save my ass from getting raped or to slow an enemy down.

Honestly, there's not much of a "combo" to Draven's abilities; you just turn on Q and W, and get to attacking. As long as you can catch Q and have the mana for it, you'll be able to constantly use W. You can use your ultimate to either start a fight or to catch fleeing enemies; it depends on the circumstances.

Waifu Support

12-01-2012

I start with E as my initiate