A Handy Dandy Guide to the Season 3 Masteries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gen Doukeshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

Hey all! I've spent the last while going over all the changes to the new masteries so that I can present to you the following guide, outlining all of it.

A Handy Dandy Guide to the New Masteries

If you're worried about the length compared to previous videos, fear not! It's much shorter as I prepared a bit better for this one (and there's not nearly as much to talk about).

Please leave a comment here or on the video to let me know what you think or to generally share your thoughts with everyone! Let's discuss the new masteries. =D I for one welcome our new mastery overlords.

Souul Reaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

bump

Ryuben

12-01-2012

Should have included what the unchanged masteries did.

Gen Doukeshi

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuben View Post
Should have included what the unchanged masteries did.
Sorry. I guess I assumed too much this time. I was also worried about putting too much stuff on the screen (and spending 3 times longer making slides. me being selfish I guess).

DaSuperMinion

12-01-2012

I watched his video on items, it was good but he kind of sounded like Gaijin Goomba...

Gen Doukeshi

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSuperMinion View Post
I watched his video on items, it was good but he kind of sounded like Gaijin Goomba...
Well how did this one sound then?

DaSuperMinion

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen Doukeshi View Post
Well how did this one sound then?
Ill let ya know when I watch it...

You're welcome for the free bump.

Gen Doukeshi

12-01-2012

Quote:
Ill let ya know when I watch it...

You're welcome for the free bump.
Well thanks then :P

DaSuperMinion

12-01-2012

Yes, you sound Gaijin Goomba trying to make his voice deeper... and I don't care who disagrees or down votes me... clarity was always a good spell, allows for early lane sustain and farming and can be clutch in late game team fights when everyone blows all there mana...

Gen Doukeshi

12-01-2012

Quote:
Yes, you sound Gaijin Goomba trying to make his voice deeper... and I don't care who disagrees or down votes me... clarity was always a good spell, allows for early lane sustain and farming and can be clutch in late game team fights when everyone blows all there mana...
What exactly is a Gaijin Goomba?
EDIT: Looked him up. I'll take that as a compliment then?