Ask Sona Buvelle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
"That would be wonderful. Janna is amazing, though I think slightly shaken due to an incident with Kha'Zix. But yes we are very happy together."

Sona's melodies seemed to have a more concerned tone to it.

"Kha'Zix? Oh no. Is she alright?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
''As violent as we are with our jobs, we are still civilized people.
Those in Noxus that do wish to listen to Pentakill would not spend their hard earned money just to go on a concert.
They need it for more important stuff, like food, taxes, weapons and other things of such nature.
Those that are willing to spend money on concert tickets would rather listen to your benevolent, and more classy, music, as they are probably highly educated individuals.
It is somewhat of an unwritten norm that wealthy Noxians invest a lot in the advancement of their intellect through education, and with education comes refinement.
And even if they are not wealthy, people with refined tastes would be willing to give their life savings to listen to the tunes you produce.''
"I see...I guess there's more to a person, or in your case a city, than what's on the outside."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gragas View Post
What's yer breakfast o'-- DAMN IT. YOU KNOW WHAT? What's yer lunch o' champions?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Sona's was startled by the sudden intrusion of Gragas's question.

"Oh...um...usually whatever is being served at the mess hall. I do like their choice of salads down there the most though."

AsktheBlindFist

12-01-2012

"Yes she's fine. I do wish the summoners would keep a better hold on him, otherwise I may have to break something he can't evolve back so he'll stop."

Ask the String

12-01-2012

Quote:
"Yes she's fine. I do wish the summoners would keep a better hold on him, otherwise I may have to break something he can't evolve back so he'll stop."

"Well...at least she's okay," Sona's instrument played calmly, "I don't mean to be rude, but that Kha'Zix is more out of control than Shaco and Kog'Maw combined..."

AsktheBlindFist

12-01-2012

"Indeed. However his is still a life. I've no want to end his any more than a man's. The amount of people he kills does tend to hurt that belief though."

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona noticed Arixus sketching as he walked up to her and smiled, trying to see what he was drawing while playing her Etwahl.

"Well...as long as you make art, there will be critics. Not everyone is gonna like everything you do or make. Just gotta remember as long as you create what you want to create, someone out there will love it."
Despite being done with a pencil and in a very short amount of time, the sketch was surprisingly realistic, a depiction of Sona herself, fingers laced and eyes closed in what looked like prayer. Before tearing it from his pad, he reached into a pocket and drew forth his paintbrush, placing a quick stamp in the lower corner, a sky blue heart. As the page tore out from the rest, the heart jumped from the page and landed, cooing merrily, on Sona's shoulder. It behaved much like a small bird, flitting about but always returning to her.

Nevertheless, he held the sketch out to Sona, smiling warmly. "I'm glad you feel that way, Ms. Buvelle. I've always looked up to you, as an artist and as a person. I'm just glad I've gotten the chance to meet you. I find your devotion to your music an incredible inspiration to my own art." Arixus stopped himself before he began to gush, and before he made a silly mistake of blindly hugging a very popular woman, as much as he may have wanted to.

Ask the String

12-01-2012

Quote:
"Indeed. However his is still a life. I've no want to end his any more than a man's. The amount of people he kills does tend to hurt that belief though."
"True...but that just makes it easier to face him on the fields."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris
Despite being done with a pencil and in a very short amount of time, the sketch was surprisingly realistic, a depiction of Sona herself, fingers laced and eyes closed in what looked like prayer. Before tearing it from his pad, he reached into a pocket and drew forth his paintbrush, placing a quick stamp in the lower corner, a sky blue heart. As the page tore out from the rest, the heart jumped from the page and landed, cooing merrily, on Sona's shoulder. It behaved much like a small bird, flitting about but always returning to her.

Nevertheless, he held the sketch out to Sona, smiling warmly. "I'm glad you feel that way, Ms. Buvelle. I've always looked up to you, as an artist and as a person. I'm just glad I've gotten the chance to meet you. I find your devotion to your music an incredible inspiration to my own art." Arixus stopped himself before he began to gush, and before he made a silly mistake of blindly hugging a very popular woman, as much as he may have wanted to.
Sona smiled and giggled as the bird-like heart fluttered around. She traced it around in the air with her finger as it flew out and back.

"That's good too hear. Glad to see my music has been able to touch your heart too. That is a very well drawn work. I think you have a real natural talent there. And this little heart is a nice touch."

Sona lifted her Etwahl above her telepathically and gave Arixus a big hug as the heart fluttered around again.

AsktheBlindFist

12-01-2012

"Perhaps, but I've still no love for killing him."

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

Quote:
Sona smiled and giggled as the bird-like heart fluttered around. She traced it around in the air with her finger as it flew out and back.

"That's good too hear. Glad to see my music has been able to touch your heart too. That is a very well drawn work. I think you have a real natural talent there. And this little heart is a nice touch."

Sona lifted her Etwahl above her telepathically and gave Arixus a big hug as the heart fluttered around again.
Arixus' face instantly turned beet red, arms glued to his side while he collected his thoughts. Hesitantly, he embraced the musician, his idol, able to muster nothing more than a short burst of nervous laughter.

Finally, he composed himself, relaxing ever so slightly, though he was still trembling a bit. "Thank you, Ms. Buvelle. It means so much to hear you say that. I uh... I've always felt sort of close to you as an individual, because of the similarities of our... Techniques I suppose is a good word. I mean I suppose that's kind of silly, since I don't even know you..." He stopped, thankful that he could even do so.

"O-oh, uh, the heart is for you. Think of it as a pet... But one that you don't have to feed or really take care at all. It's kind of just a glob of paint. It's been given directions to listen to you..." Arixus awkwardly released the girl and took a step back to check on the creature.

"N-no pressure! If you don't want it, I can take it with me. But it does seem to like you..." He offered a smile, still bright red in the cheeks.

Ask the String

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
Arixus' face instantly turned beet red, arms glued to his side while he collected his thoughts. Hesitantly, he embraced the musician, his idol, able to muster nothing more than a short burst of nervous laughter.

Finally, he composed himself, relaxing ever so slightly, though he was still trembling a bit. "Thank you, Ms. Buvelle. It means so much to hear you say that. I uh... I've always felt sort of close to you as an individual, because of the similarities of our... Techniques I suppose is a good word. I mean I suppose that's kind of silly, since I don't even know you..." He stopped, thankful that he could even do so.

"O-oh, uh, the heart is for you. Think of it as a pet... But one that you don't have to feed or really take care at all. It's kind of just a glob of paint. It's been given directions to listen to you..." Arixus awkwardly released the girl and took a step back to check on the creature.

"N-no pressure! If you don't want it, I can take it with me. But it does seem to like you..." He offered a smile, still bright red in the cheeks.
Sona broke off the hug and giggled at Arixus's expression, and grabbed her Etwahl back.

"Well...you know the old Summoners' expression 'Great minds think alike.'" Sona played as she followed the heart around with her eyes, "Nonsense. I love it. I don't see it causing any harm around here. If I may ask, how does it...work anyway?"

Scrubby Yum Yums

12-01-2012

Quote:
Sona broke off the hug and giggled at Arixus's expression, and grabbed her Etwahl back.

"Well...you know the old Summoners' expression 'Great minds think alike.'" Sona played as she followed the heart around with her eyes, "Nonsense. I love it. I don't see it causing any harm around here. If I may ask, how does it...work anyway?"
Arixus shimmied closer, not overly comfortable with other people hearing what he was about to explain. He had very little reason to be as protective of it as he was, so it was likely just a precaution. "Well, I've always been fairly good at art. Drawing, painting, the like. Over the past few years I've developed a bit of a strange relationship with things I paint. I can impart them with a very small portion of my life force to give them life. They can usually accept simple commands. and cease to be once they've carried them out. But in a few cases I've found that they persist until I let them go."

His voice dropped to an almost conspiratorial whisper as he spoke, but his enthusiasm was plain, as he'd never really gotten a chance to talk to anyone about it before, especially no one with a background in art. "I thought it would be painful, but overall it's fairly easy. I can only do living things though. Animals, bugs, plants... People are extremely difficult. It's like trying to catch a single drop of rain and avoid the rest of the downpour. I don't really like to do it with people who haven't given me permission either."

His nerves had almost dissolved, a soft smile forming while he went on.