Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

05-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona nodded, looking up at Lee, ♪Well...alright, I guess I could try to play it. Just for you though.♪

Sona started off playing a quick and somewhat loaded piece as the curtains rose again. This time depicting a grand hall, where the king sat along on his throne. He seemed to be dozing off, then quickly waking himself back up. sona's music complimented the motions quite nicely.

"Sire!" Someone called out off stage.

Galdan sat up, rubbing his eye and blinking as he looked out, "I'm up! What is it? Who's out there?"

A messenger came running in, holding out an old letter, "Sire, look. It's a letter from our spies to the west. There is an army approaching."

"From the west?" Galdan asked, yawning, "I think you may have your facts mixed around. the enemy is invading from the north."

"But m'lord!" The messenger started.

"Enough....don't bother me with such frivolous lies," Galdan let out as he motioned the messenger away. Sona's music played as background for the conversation, adding to the emotion.

As he walked off stage, Galdan tried his best to hold his head up, trying not to fall to sleep. He started mumbling to himself, which quickly turned into full blown sentences.

"Her fault," He mumbled out as his eyes started to close. Sona's music became much softer, almost as though suggesting he was falling asleep, "If she hadn't suggested this thing.... but she wouldn't have if it wasn't for those women in the forest. and their dreaded predictions. Now they got me stay up four nights straight....I don't know how much longer I could....stay up for."

The sound of heels clicking to the floor could be heard approaching the stage, and Sona complimented each step with her own sharp chord, along with a less than merry tune, suggesting something evil was approaching. The King was woken him from his half-slumber when a woman's voice called out, "Ahh King Galdan."

A tall woman walked in, the same from the forest, "You don't look so good. Why don't you go get some rest."

"Wha...no no! I can't rest!" Galdan let out, looking around with a very paranoid expression, "I must stay awake, or else they'll get me."

"Who will get you m'lord?" The woman asked kindly, "It is my understanding that the king of Demacia has the finest security in all of Valoran."

"i know, but the three..." Galdan stopped himself, looking up at the woman, "Who are you anyway?"

"Ahh...you don't need to know my name," She answered, moving closer to the king. Her heals clicked at each step, repeated by Sona's music, "I don't think it'll matter anyway. So what's been troubling you m'lord?'

"A number of things," Galdan replied, "There's an army brewing in the north just wating to take us, and no one around here is listening to me!"

"Oh...well why don't you go out there and fight them then?" The woman suggested, now standing just a few inches from the king, "Surly a decorated war hero like you could take on anything that dares threaten us."

"But it's not in the King's place to fight in war," Galdan replied.

"Think of it as starting a new trend," The woman replied, "Surely you would love to be known as the first king to charge headfirst alone into battle and won."

Galdan drifted off for a second, thinking about how it would be in battle. After a few seconds, the woman snapped her fingers, waking the king back up, "I'm up..."

"So...what do you say?" The woman asked, "Do you think you could defend Demacia one more time?"

Galdan nodded, "Yes of course I can! With my invinsable blade, I shall save this land alone!"

Galdan stood up triumphantly, wobbling around a bit as if he had a bit too much to drink. The woman tried to help him regain his balance, but Galdan shoved her off.

"I'm fine....too the fields of battle! Guards, ready my horse and bring me my blade!" Gladan stumbled off stage as the curtains feel once again. Sona paused her playing, wanting to continue along with the story.

♪So how was that?♪ Sona asked, knowing she did mess up on at least three notes.

Lee smiled as she began to play, giving her a light squeeze around the waist. He remained silent until the scene was over to speak with her.

"It was amazing Sona, You made their acting so much more lifelike, the flow of the entire scene was more vivid and I was able to see clearly their actions in my head."

RG2000

05-13-2013

Quote:
♪Jealous?♪ Sona asked, ♪Oh heavens no. If anything I'm glad she joined in. It lightened the load off of me greatly.♪

Sona thought for a minute, ♪Well I do enjoy working with Sarah Fortune. Here Bullet Time skill compliments my Crescendo tremendously. But it all honesty I love working with just about everyone....

She silent sighed, "Except fo Draven. Normally I try to think positively about everyone, but Draven's...he's just too headstrong for his own good. Don't get me wrong, he's a great axe thrower and a brilliant man, but his attitude makes it a chore to lane with him.♪
"Oh, and that was a joke."

"Yeah I thought so, many people said that Draven is a little exaggerated when he gets into combat."

"What about the old man, I heard he has a True Grit ?"

Ask the String

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
"I don't know about you but I want to do anything I can to help even if Demacia isn't involved."

Quinn paused, thinking for a moment

"I'm usually training or resting, visiting people or sketching."
"Oh? Sketching you say?" Sona asked, "I didn't know you were an artist."

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee smiled as she began to play, giving her a light squeeze around the waist. He remained silent until the scene was over to speak with her.

"It was amazing Sona, You made their acting so much more lifelike, the flow of the entire scene was more vivid and I was able to see clearly their actions in my head."
Sona smiled. It seemed Lee didn't notice her small mistakes, or perhaps he just didn't know she had even made any, ♪Thanks Lee. Glad I could improve your experience.♪

The curtains rose again, and Sona started up her melody right where she left off. The scene depicted what appeared to be the Demacian Northern Wall. Galdan rode on stage on top of a large white horse. He gripped the blade the three women foretold would protect him, but he also appeared extremely tired, yawning every three seconds and nearly falling off his horse twice.

"I must...protect our land from...the invaders..." Galdan sheepishly let out, "We can not....let them win...or else Demacia will....fall."

As Galdan kept watch out, an arrow flew out from off stage, landing extremely close to Galdan.

"Hark! Who goes there?" Galdan yelled out, "Show yourself!"

A knight, dressed in blue and green armor, stepped onto stage.

"Are you the one they call King?" The knight asked in a challenging tone.

Galdan yawned again, "Yes it is I...King of Demacia! And I shall defend my land from any invadors!"

The knight chuckled under his helmet, "I would have expected better from the Demacian King than this....I guess they let anyone wear a crown out here these days."

The Knight drew his sword, "Well come on then, let us fight. Prove your worth 'king'."

Galdan stepped off his horse with exceeding difficulty, holding the blade out in the kight's general direction. The knight simple knocked the blade out his Galdan's hand, cutting up the King.

"Aghh..how dare you!" Galdan let out as he gripped his bleeding hand. Another arrow flew onto stage, narrowly missing the King again.

"I dare like this!" The knight responded, swinging his sword at Galdan. He barely ducked the swing as it chipped off a few peices of his hair. He reached over to try to pick up the blade, but the knight kicked it off stage, allowing it to land inches from the first row in the audience.

"And here I was hoping to enjoy taking the life of a Demacian King," The knight taunted, "I was looking forward to it, but you dissapoint."

Galdan looked up as the sword crashed onto him, cutting him open from the head down.. He fell easily, and the Knight looked down upon the remains. He removed his metal helmet, revealing it to be the prince himself. He picks up the crown that fell to the ground, and placed it on his head.

"I shall lead Demacia now," The prince boasted to the audience, "And start a new line of peacebringers. No longer shall corruptive people dictate this place."

The curtains fell again, and the audience's applause grew louder.

♪Well that was an...interesting scene,♪ Sona remarked, having finished the accompanying music after the king's death.♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG2000 View Post
"Oh, and that was a joke."

"Yeah I thought so, many people said that Draven is a little exaggerated when he gets into combat."

"What about the old man, I heard he has a True Grit ?"
♪Old man?♪ Sona asked, ♪Oh...you mean Graves? He's usually a nice partner to have to. With my Aria playing through the air, that guy can take anything thrown at him. I admire just what punishment he'll take sometimes."

Ask Quinn n Val

05-13-2013

Quote:
"Oh? Sketching you say?" Sona asked, "I didn't know you were an artist."

Quinn laughed, shaking her head "I wouldn't call me an artist, I just do it occasionally for fun." She smiles. "It also helps with my journals."

RG2000

05-14-2013

Quote:
♪Old man?♪ Sona asked, ♪Oh...you mean Graves? He's usually a nice partner to have to. With my Aria playing through the air, that guy can take anything thrown at him. I admire just what punishment he'll take sometimes."
"Fair enough. Does he talks alot ? Or he just shoots ?"

"And for the opposing laners, who do you fear the most ?"

Ask the String

05-14-2013

Quote:
Quinn laughed, shaking her head "I wouldn't call me an artist, I just do it occasionally for fun." She smiles. "It also helps with my journals."
Sona nodded, "Well of course. I heard the League published your Frejlord journal, even though I hadn't actually read it yet. Perhaps I'll take a look and see how good you are."

Quote:
"Fair enough. Does he talks alot ? Or he just shoots ?"

"And for the opposing laners, who do you fear the most ?"
Sona shook his head, ♪Mostly just shoots. Not too many people talk on the fields anyway, since they're more focused on what their summoner tells them.♪

Sona thought for a moment, ♪Hmm....well I don't exactly fear people when I have to lane against them. But there are quite a few people that I have difficulty saving my own teammates from, like Blitzcrank or Thresh. I really could care less if I shall fall on to the fields, so long as those around me can survive. But against those two in particular...there's little I can do to deter them.♪

RG2000

05-14-2013

Quote:

Sona shook his head, ♪Mostly just shoots. Not too many people talk on the fields anyway, since they're more focused on what their summoner tells them.♪

Sona thought for a moment, ♪Hmm....well I don't exactly fear people when I have to lane against them. But there are quite a few people that I have difficulty saving my own teammates from, like Blitzcrank or Thresh. I really could care less if I shall fall on to the fields, so long as those around me can survive. But against those two in particular...there's little I can do to deter them.♪
"Yeah those are the champions that can pull your teammates."

"So do you fear Thresh because of his abilities or because he is an undead specter ?"

Ask Quinn n Val

05-14-2013

Quote:
Sona nodded, "Well of course. I heard the League published your Frejlord journal, even though I hadn't actually read it yet. Perhaps I'll take a look and see how good you are."
Quinn chuckled "Well it's hard to draw when you're shaking from the cold."

Ask Nami

05-15-2013

A small card would arrive. Inside you would find a letter and and directions to the party.

Greetings Sona! You have been specially invited to attend my pool party! I hope to see you and have a really great time!

Name:  Card Sona copy.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  71.9 KB

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3445295

Ask the String

05-15-2013

Quote:
"Yeah those are the champions that can pull your teammates."

"So do you fear Thresh because of his abilities or because he is an undead specter ?"
♪Well I don't so much fear him, as I fear for the victim he catches,♪ Sona answered, ♪It's bad enough when he pulls people in, but when his entire team swarms in on his prey...it's a pretty gruesome event.♪

Quote:
Quinn chuckled "Well it's hard to draw when you're shaking from the cold."
Sona chuckled, "Oh trust me I know. It's not easy strumming my Etwahl either up there."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami View Post
A small card would arrive. Inside you would find a letter and and directions to the party.

Greetings Sona! You have been specially invited to attend my pool party! I hope to see you and have a really great time!

Attachment 684717

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3445295
Sona looked at the card with a whimsical expression.

"Oh a party from Nami?" She remarked to herself, "That sounds like fun. Perhaps I can drop by soon."