Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
"Truthfully i don't think he likes it very much at all, but he's too stubborn to leave my side in battle, you know? Oh, but I was always curious as to just why you became a champion, was it just to show everyone you can?"
"Oh...well originally I joined to prove to the world the power of music," Sona explained, "When I first joined in, I was hoping to highlight the healing potential of music, how it gives people strength and courage. That's why I designed my melodies around helping others out, and I try to encourage my summoners to help my team more than focus on what the enemy is doing."

Sona sighed, "I know what you guys go through when hearing those harmful chords sometimes...I just hope you know if given the choice I would never harm anyone I didn't have to."

Sona looked up over at Quinn, "Oh sorry, I seem to be rambling on..."

Ask Quinn n Val

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
"Oh...well originally I joined to prove to the world the power of music," Sona explained, "When I first joined in, I was hoping to highlight the healing potential of music, how it gives people strength and courage. That's why I designed my melodies around helping others out, and I try to encourage my summoners to help my team more than focus on what the enemy is doing."

Sona sighed, "I know what you guys go through when hearing those harmful chords sometimes...I just hope you know if given the choice I would never harm anyone I didn't have to."

Sona looked up over at Quinn, "Oh sorry, I seem to be rambling on..."

Quinn smiled "Don't feel bad about it Sona, I'll admit that those ear piercing chords are pretty painful, but you make up for it whenever we're on the same team and I get to hear the other side of things." She chuckled "Besides, I feel bad enough whenever I have to shoot at someone like you are Soraka."

Brwn Trout

04-24-2013

Dear Sona

Whats your favoite Penta kill song?

Sincerely Fan

Ask Græves

04-24-2013

A letter by Courier arrives for Sona.

Dear Sona,

I was wondering if you would care to join me on a wolf hunt? I am looking to capture one and wouldn't mind your help in doing so. If you do care to join me come to Piltover I'm going to grab some items I'll need to subdue the wolves without killing them.

Signed,
Malcolm Graves.

ChronokeeperZil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2013

Quote:
Sona thought about the request, "Hmm...it has been a while since I've played that piece. Alright, I see no harm in it. I could use a break from writing Pentakill songs all day.

Sona started the song on her Etwahl, playing notes that would match the original song's violins in almost perfect pitch. Aside from a few mistaken notes (Of which only Sona would truly hear), it was a perfect song. Some of the plants on the windowsill seemed to mimic Sona's music through each season, if only slightly. Even the air temperature changed as Sona played.
Zilean was in awe at her beautiful playing, lacking the words to describe the euphoric reaction he was having to Sona's rendition of Four Seasons. Being very well acquainted with the feeling of time passing, Zilean felt the change of the seasons pass before him, ending at the lovely spring.

"Wonderful." . said Zilean, taking in the music he just heard. "There's nothing like a little Vivaldi to perk someone up. That has earned you this." Zilean handed Sona the box he was holding. It was made of dark green velvet, wrapped with a gold ribbon. inscribed on the bottom in gold was: Sona, The Maven of the Strings.

RG2000

04-25-2013

Quote:
As Gaver left Sona focused back onto her music, playing a calming tune to help her clear her mind. A lot had happened to her that she herself couldn't fully explain.

When Gaver returned the air around the room felt ten times calmer and more relaxed, no doubt from Sona's music. She accepted the tea cup and took a quick sip, ♪Oh trust me, this is a perfect amount of sugar. I like my tea sweet anyway.♪

She takes another sip before addressing Gaver's question.

♪Oh well...I do miss her of course. She was the only one who saw past my... inability to speak and adopted me as soon as she met me. She taught me how to use the Etwahl, helped me fine tune my musical skill...she acted like a true mother. But when she left she made me promise not to find her until she sent for me, so up till now I've kept that promise.♪
"Do I feel something different, I feel so relaxed that I can't even describe it. Must be the music you played while I was making tea."

As Sona tells him that the tea was good.

Takes another sip fromt he cup.

"I'm glad that you enjoy it." 'Smiles'

Puts his teacup into the table.

"So you were an orphan and you never know your true parents or maybe they left you because your inability to speak like other child ?"

Quickly realized what he just said. The looks at Gaver's face shows that he is kinda afraid and both confused of what to say.

"Oh Sona, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say any of those to you."

Ask the String

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Quinn smiled "Don't feel bad about it Sona, I'll admit that those ear piercing chords are pretty painful, but you make up for it whenever we're on the same team and I get to hear the other side of things." She chuckled "Besides, I feel bad enough whenever I have to shoot at someone like you are Soraka."
Sona nodded, "Yea, well we just do our duty on the fields."

Sona looked down at her instrument, lightly strumming a couple notes, "You know, when I first joined and I had to pick a song for my ultimate chord, I had the choice to go with either a heavy chord that blew out people's ears, a lovely song that protects everyone around me, or a chord that would be irresistible to anyone. I wanted to go with the protective song first, but then the high council said I had to have some way to stop the enemies."

She looked up, "So I went with something that force those who listened to dance. I figured it would be nicer to do than to have their ears blown out."

Sona sighed, smiling as she appeared to be staring off in the distance, "You know, the way you dance is a very interesting style."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brwn Trout
Dear Sona

Whats your favoite Penta kill song?

Sincerely Fan
Dear Fan,

I don't have a specific favorite song. I enjoy playing them all...well most of them anyway. Granted, there are some I enjoy playing a bit more, but not enough to consider my favorite.

-Singed,
Sona, the Maven of the Strings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Græves
A letter by Courier arrives for Sona.

Dear Sona,

I was wondering if you would care to join me on a wolf hunt? I am looking to capture one and wouldn't mind your help in doing so. If you do care to join me come to Piltover I'm going to grab some items I'll need to subdue the wolves without killing them.

Signed,
Malcolm Graves.
Dear Malcolm,

I am thrilled you'd choose me to accompany you, but unfortunately I'll have to decline. My schedule right now is incredibly hectic, and personally I feel I wouldn't enjoy hunting as much as you would. I do wish you luck in your adventure though.

-Singed,
Sona, the Maven of the Strings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronokeeperZil
Zilean was in awe at her beautiful playing, lacking the words to describe the euphoric reaction he was having to Sona's rendition of Four Seasons. Being very well acquainted with the feeling of time passing, Zilean felt the change of the seasons pass before him, ending at the lovely spring.

"Wonderful." . said Zilean, taking in the music he just heard. "There's nothing like a little Vivaldi to perk someone up. That has earned you this." Zilean handed Sona the box he was holding. It was made of dark green velvet, wrapped with a gold ribbon. inscribed on the bottom in gold was: Sona, The Maven of the Strings.
Sona smiled, "Thank you Zilean," She looks at the well decorated package with a raised brow, "Oh, you didn't have to get me anything. The fact I have an audience is more than enough of a gift."

Not wanting to be rude, she accepts the gift, slowly unwrapping it to help preserve its beauty. It seemed someone took quite a bit of time to wrap it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG2000
"Do I feel something different, I feel so relaxed that I can't even describe it. Must be the music you played while I was making tea."

As Sona tells him that the tea was good.

Takes another sip fromt he cup.

"I'm glad that you enjoy it." 'Smiles'

Puts his teacup into the table.

"So you were an orphan and you never know your true parents or maybe they left you because your inability to speak like other child ?"

Quickly realized what he just said. The looks at Gaver's face shows that he is kinda afraid and both confused of what to say.

"Oh Sona, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say any of those to you."
Sona takes another sip as she hears Gaver's question, raising a brow at it. She silently sighed, ♪Yes...I never knew my true parents. Or if I did, I didn't recognize them as my parents. I was abandoned in Ionia with this instrument. No note, no photo....I don't even know if I was truly born in Ionia.♪

She looks down at her Etwahl, ♪But I'd like to think they left me there in hopes I could have a better life. Perhaps they could not provide enough for me, or handle the stress a new child would. I doubt they would hold my inability to speak against me.♪

Sona took another sip from her tea, ♪Not too say I am glad they got rid of me, but I do enjoy the life I've been given most of the time.♪

ChronokeeperZil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2013

Quote:
Sona smiled, "Thank you Zilean," She looks at the well decorated package with a raised brow, "Oh, you didn't have to get me anything. The fact I have an audience is more than enough of a gift."

Not wanting to be rude, she accepts the gift, slowly unwrapping it to help preserve its beauty. It seemed someone took quite a bit of time to wrap it up.
Inside of the package was a small watch, with an image of an etwahl inscribed on the clock face. On the other side was a phrase that said:

"Without music, life would be a mistake.~Friedrich Nietzsche"

"So what do you think?"

Àsk Lee sin

04-25-2013

Quote:
As Lee spoke, the actor's eyes started to open. He groaned out as he sat up, looking around the stage, "Ugh...what happened?"

The other actors gathered around to watch their lead finally wake after what appeared to be a serious accident. The actor playing Galdan's wife came up and hugged him, "Oh so glad you are alright. That was a nasty accident."

"Really?" the actor asked, "I don't feel that injured..."

Lee smiled, walking over to Sona "Shall we return to our seats and let them get on with the show?"

Ask the String

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronokeeperZil View Post
Inside of the package was a small watch, with an image of an etwahl inscribed on the clock face. On the other side was a phrase that said:

"Without music, life would be a mistake.~Friedrich Nietzsche"

"So what do you think?"
Sona eyed the watch, removing it from the box and inspecting it.

"Oh wow," Sona exclaimed, "What's this...'Without music, life would be a mistake'..." She looked up at Zilean, "Did you make this?"