Surveys/Offers for RP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheAmberTeahouse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2010

Other games have this, why doesn't LoL?

Tonnes of Dmg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2010

Can't you use ********** or whatever that site is? It's a bit of a waste of time though, I'd rather just work or something.

Akedomo

10-09-2010

Survey #340013

#1, Do you like LoL? Y/N
#2, Do you like monkeys? Y/N

Thank you for your time and consideration, Your account has been awarded 5000 RP.

The reason they don't give you free stuff for a survey is because the survey is meant to make the game better, if you truly care about it you'll be more likely to answer honestly instead of just looking for a few free RP. In which people would simply speed through the questions without answering truthfully.

Bainemo

10-09-2010

Because Riot has pride and honor is my guess

Buk Wild

10-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akedomo View Post
Survey #340013

#1, Do you like LoL? Y/N

Thank you for your time and consideration, Your account has been awarded 5000 RP.

The reason they don't give you free stuff for a survey is because the survey is meant to make the game better, if you truly care about it you'll be more likely to answer honestly instead of just looking for a few free RP. In which people would simply speed through the questions without answering truthfully.
not like that...it is services done through companies like Offerpal where you do a survey or sign up for some newsletter and then the company, in this case Offerpal, pays Riot and credits you with RP

each survey would give a monetary amount of around 30+ RP or so, based on my experiences and the payout I have received from doing it in other games...

PVPWNER

01-03-2012

i am agreeing to make those , because to me its wierd i got the 20$ rp and i have 914 and i cant buy a regular skin i want, so really i wish they could make each person can get 30rp a month from a video it would be fair to me

NIght Mexican

03-25-2012

My bro said there is but I can't find it

StopTryingKid

03-25-2012

No.

DarkboosterFlame

04-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akedomo View Post
Survey #340013

#1, Do you like LoL? Y/N

Yes i like lol and i like monkeys

Shibley

04-16-2013

If you don't care about your personal information being thrown around all over the Internet, then sure, do as many surveys as you like for chump change. Hope it is worth it.