League of Legends RP Character Database - Updated 2/24/11

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromonger

02-27-2011

I've finally put a number to my abilities!

**** its hard.

TheMagister

02-28-2011

Mine were easy, except that last two points. I was so torn between lore or more magic.

I've see some of the profiles have been updates already, here's hoping I'm next :3

Overlord Forte

03-12-2011

I must be very bad at this, because I cannot find the ruleset for the abilities and such. I've looked on the profile website and I cannot find it at all ?

edit: bees, durp

I found it at the bottom of the first forum page, haha. Now off I go to make Forte's ability sheet yaay~

ahc24

03-18-2011

idk how to add pictures like attach them so you know what my person looks like (and one more questions do goblins exist or do i need a new character)

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahc24 View Post
idk how to add pictures like attach them so you know what my person looks like (and one more questions do goblins exist or do i need a new character)

Well, there's a 'pic URL' space where you can link a picture from the web. Upload the picture to photobucket or somewhere, if you have it on your drive.

Also, I don't think goblins exist on Valoran... neither do orcs.

We do have trolls though.

MillitaryBeetle

04-02-2011

Do you need to have an account to view summoner profiles? I haven't been able to see one single RP acount anyone has made.

SmileyDemon

04-09-2011

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/545

check and tell me what you guys think

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-28-2011

Can someone answer these please? Im confused...:

-What is an RP character?
-What and Who is Shurelia?
-What is that site for?
-Who uses it?
-What are all those names?
-Why does the site look so simple, unfinished and with such minimum options?

MushroomCranium

Recruiter

05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amine999 View Post
Can someone answer these please? Im confused...:

-What is an RP character?
-What and Who is Shurelia?
-What is that site for?
-Who uses it?
-What are all those names?
-Why does the site look so simple, unfinished and with such minimum options?
-An RP character you basically 'play the role of'. Usually you make it up yourself, and you try to behave like said character. It'll make more sense if you look and see people roleplaying for yourself.

-Shurelia is a well known league of legends player who I assume made a character for roleplaying. I don't know much about how she is involved with this either.

-It's sort of like a database for role playing characters, a little site you can use to link to the character to get details like appearance, skills, personality, etc.

-People who want to role play with these characters.

-The names are of different role playing characters. Click one to see it's profile.

-It doesn't exactly need a whole lot of complexity to link to a page of text describing a character, does it?

Zhanael

05-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MushroomCranium View Post
-Shurelia is a well known league of legends player who I assume made a character for roleplaying. I don't know much about how she is involved with this either.
Just to clarify:

Shurelia is one of the Riot devs. She has posts throughout this thread...like the last post of page 4.