League of Legends RP Character Database - Updated 2/24/11

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

All AFK IdraSol

02-18-2014

Point is not fitting into the magic-esque Institute. Very little technology seems to exist outside of Piltover and Zaun.

SerpantsEmbrace

02-18-2014

Well, they are the pinnacles of technology for the time. Technology exists everywhere, but they are known for their advancements in it.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2014

The thing is, while Piltover and Zaun are definitely the technological leaders, even they don't have anything on the level of some of the stuff your character has. Sure, Valoran is farther along technologically then, say, Azeroth, but that is because most technology is actually Hextech, which involves magical elements. This sets the standard for technology in this setting.

For example, it is probably a reasonable assumption that the League champions from the tech-minded city-states (Heimerdinger, Viktor, Jayce) have the most advanced technology available. Now look at their tech, and compare it to your character's. Notice the difference? Theirs has a distinctly "fantasy mad science" feel to them, whereas yours looks like it came straight from Starcraft (btw, the profile pic should link to the image of the armor itself, not link to the page about the armor.)

Now, I'm not trying to bash your character, or say he is badly designed. In fact, I kind of like several aspects of him. I just don't think he fits in the setting. But I have no authority, and even if I did I'm not sure I would exercise it, so in the end, it is up to you. I just wanted to give you some feedback. That is the point of posting the character profiles, no?

All AFK IdraSol

02-18-2014

Good point. Thanks for the feed back, I think I'll change his story to that he's an extra terrestrial or maybe someone from the future. That makes more sense, right?

TheShadowOfChaos

02-18-2014

To be frank, you are just slapping together scientific, sci-fi sounding words as to make a future tech OC. Tell me that you know a strand of anything about the stuff you've just put inside your profile.

This is not a senseless bash, this is to point out that with things like magic and science, there has to be logic and reasoning behind everything.

As well as explaining how the weapons harvest this energy, how it is project, how the weapons are made, so forth.

All AFK IdraSol

02-18-2014

You are right! I have absolutely no clue how anything works, but I don't really care.
It just sounds cool, so eh, might as well.

Dear Renekton

02-18-2014

Unexisted

02-20-2014

Guys here's my new character that I might start to use. I really need to practice RPing not using those faces. If have any common please leave a post. I'm still working on her tho.
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3961

All AFK IdraSol

02-20-2014

Made another OC, just for the cuteness points.
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3966

Ask kog maw

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by All AFK IdraSol View Post
Made another OC, just for the cuteness points.
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3966
So derpy thehehe.