Prison Cell 482: Ask the Burning Vengeance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Imprisoned Brand

07-12-2014

Within the Institute within the lower layer. A brightness came from one particular cell. If one were to look, they would see Brand, The Burning Vengeance standing and looking away from them. His agreement was to fight for the league, not be put into imprisionment. Brand spends his days, plotting to light the world on fire. His first attempt was to melt the bars of his cell, but this failed when he noticed that the league put up a special barrier that block his fire from even touching these bars. He grumbled as he felt this was no way to treat a living flame. Brand plots day in and day out for an escape, but two guards are at his cell door while another two guard the door to get into the lower dungeon room.

A summoner of the league needed to speak with Brand. "Excuse me, the league wishes to speak with Brand." The guards let the summoner through but warned that his temper was that of a hot one towards the league. She nodded and walked past them. Looking for Brands cell, she spot it instantly as it was the only one that was ever burning in light. She held up her hand to the guards, revealing the Leagues symbol on her palm. They immediately looked away while she was there. She saw Brand's back as she assumed he hated it here. "Brand?" Brand turned to see this girl from the corner of his eye. "What do you want summoner? Be quick!" The summoner got straight to the point. "The League Senior High Summoners wishes for you to partake in the ask program." Brand began to laugh hysterically.

"First they lie to me about needing my powers to fight, then they force me to the limit for living and then they want more of me by this ask program? I don't think so!" He said looking away from the girl. She felt sorry but she had to say something to get his attention. "If you don't accept this you'll be executed tomorrow morning." This made Brand burn in anger, he turned and his flames burned violently. "Is that so? End my life for such a stupid program? Fine, what are the conditions of this annoyance?" He said with disgust in his tone. "The conditions are as follows, summoners and champions will either send you letters or come and visit you of their choosing. You cannot kill them as the league will easily find out, but you don't have to answer anything if you feel it's too personal. You are allowed to hurt them a bit as a warning, but NO killing."

Brand thought about this, he did not like the no killing part as it was one of his natural things to do. Giving this much needed thought he spoke to the girl once more. "Okay, I'll do this ask program, but one condition, for me to hurt them, this barrier needs to come down." She thought for a moment and replaced the jail bars with no flammable ones before taking the barrier down. "Okay, fair is fair, you have your one wish, however if you so hurt one guard, you will be punished." Brand growled at this, more restrictions by the minute, it had angered him as he burned, heating his room to a unstandable degree. The summoner backed up quickly as it grew to hot for her. "What's the matter? Oh yes, you can't stand the heat... you can't contain me forever." Said Brand as the girl was leaving. The guards banged his cell bars. He hated that noise, but it calmed him down a bit as the noise of the vibration echo'd in his head.

Brand now sits and waits for a letter or summoner to come and see him. He stands staring at the wall with his arms crossed, plotting an escape.

((EVERYTHING IN ONE TIMELINE! THANK YOU!))

Grievous77

07-12-2014

Dear Brand,

I'm not sure you desire nutrition, but what is your breakfast of champions? Also how powerful are you on a scale of 1 to 10?

- Griev

((WELCOME ABOARD MATEY!))

Imprisoned Brand

07-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grievous77 View Post
Dear Brand,

I'm not sure you desire nutrition, but what is your breakfast of champions? Also how powerful are you on a scale of 1 to 10?

- Griev

((WELCOME ABOARD MATEY!))
((Thank ye Mate!))

Brand had the guard read him the letter and would have him write it as well.

Quote:
Dear Griev,

Breakfast of Champions, eh? Throw me a Graggy drink and watch this fire go wild.

-Brand
The guard mentioned he didn't answered the second question. Brand chuckled at this.

Quote:
P.S. There would be no scale as I would burn it to nothing.

BloatedBile

07-12-2014

dear brand,

what dose your true form look like? do you find your human host adequate?

-bb

Imprisoned Brand

07-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear brand,

what dose your true form look like? do you find your human host adequate?

-bb
The guard looked the letter over carefully before reading, making sure he didn't miss word anything to make what he read sound bad. The guard read the second question first and then the first. Uncertain how Brand would respond to such questions. Brands stare was blank and burning.

Quote:
Dear bb,

This human host was willing to give his life to let me live and burn the word as it would show him true burning power.

Any burning fire you see within your home. A candle light for example. Imagine it waiting to explode into a fire of greatness as the eyes of the flames stare back at you. All flames are a part of me. I am that of fire, waiting to scorch this planet. I am the ember that awaits his escape.

-Brand
The guard gave a dirty look as he wrote this. Brand glared right on back.

BloatedBile

07-13-2014

dear brand,

you were detained by our heroes lux and garen. i doubt ur ability to scorch the world. what makes you different from everyone else who wants to destroy this world?

-bb

Imprisoned Brand

07-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear brand,

you were detained by our heroes lux and garen. i doubt ur ability to scorch the world. what makes you different from everyone else who wants to destroy this world?

-bb
The guard smirks as he looked the letter over. Brand chuckled and looked to his hand after hearing this letter. He looked at Brand with a frown after hearing him laugh.

Quote:
Dear bb,

Simple. Who can stand the true heat of the flames?

-Brand
Brand started to heat up, making the guards sweat, they banged his jail bars once more. He turned away keeping the heat to himself, plotting once more.

Ask the String

07-13-2014

((Welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) Use the Forum Enhancer Kit to help improve your forum experience by offering avatars, multi-quotes, picture and video embedding, and most importantly let you search through all your posts and threads to help you keep up to date on replies..
2.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player), Kameil (onedudething), or any of the other 30+ people to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Completely optional though.
3.) Don't forget to explore around the RP Forums. Branch out and say hi to your fellow champions, and get them interested to want to RP with you more.
4.) Enjoy your time here!

Now, with that said....))

A letter, enchanted from summoner magic to be fire proof, was sent to Brand, addressed from the house of Buvelle in Demacia.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Brand.jpg (630.6 KB, 12 views)

Imprisoned Brand

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the String View Post
((Welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) Use the Forum Enhancer Kit to help improve your forum experience by offering avatars, multi-quotes, picture and video embedding, and most importantly let you search through all your posts and threads to help you keep up to date on replies..
2.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player), Kameil (onedudething), or any of the other 30+ people to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Completely optional though.
3.) Don't forget to explore around the RP Forums. Branch out and say hi to your fellow champions, and get them interested to want to RP with you more.
4.) Enjoy your time here!

Now, with that said....))

A letter, enchanted from summoner magic to be fire proof, was sent to Brand, addressed from the house of Buvelle in Demacia.
((thank you for the kind words... *coughs up flames* ...oh pardon my explosion.))

Brand held the letter in his own hands for once. He read it over quietly in his mind before having the guard write for him.

Quote:
Dear Sona,

I prefer the heavy metal as it encourages one such as myself to be a bad man. However, I would be delighted in flames to see you stop by. I am guarded day in and day out so it is not possible for me to leave.

The league things they can rid of the impurities but they don't see the rage they put into us by holding us back in fights. Don't you see Sona, they are the enemies holding us back. Your songs would be more pronounced if we didn't have our barriers to hold us back. Ryze thinks he knows everything, yet he is wrong as he knows nothing about me. That Ice Witch could use a good burning stake of purity. I have never seen one so cold as long as I have been around. This is why I live... to burn away those who oppose a new way in which I'll create. If you cannot understand this, I do apologizes as I am not allow to rage to the full affect which is very unfortunate for me yet favorable to others.

-Brand

The guards hissed at his words but wrote them down anyways.

PSYCOsanches589

3 Weeks Ago

A man in red robes would approach the holding area of the more chaotic champions and approach the guard "I wish to see the molten man." he said through his concealing hood, he clearly wasn't a summoner, but spoke in a calm and cool, yet direct, tone.