Facts behind the Tribunal (A guide with math)!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
Hi Pogo, yes I considered going back and adding references. But right now I am sick as a dog and its tedious and I can barley think strait. To be honest the main reason I made this guide is because researching is one of my natural talents and it gives me great pleasure to share things with others. Every dain the the tribunal forum i see people who are uninformed and want answers so I know this guide will give them those answers. Maybe in the near future I will add references kk.
1) Part of being a good researcher is citing your sources, so I don't understand why you wouldn't've done this to begin with.

2) As I already explained, there's nothing in this thread that isn't already explained to other people who open up their threads to complain about their Tribunal case. Links to all the Riot source information is pretty easy. Anyone who shares this information with someone complaining likely has this all memorized.

3) I look forward to some day seeing the links edited in to the original post.

Scr0tal Torment

12-06-2012

Fact: The average NA LoL player isn't from NA. (GTFO you 800 ping *******s!)

Great Pyrenees

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
1) Part of being a good researcher is citing your sources, so I don't understand why you wouldn't've done this to begin with.

2) As I already explained, there's nothing in this thread that isn't already explained to other people who open up their threads to complain about their Tribunal case. Links to all the Riot source information is pretty easy. Anyone who shares this information with someone complaining likely has this all memorized.

3) I look forward to some day seeing the links edited in to the original post.
Pogo I agree with you. I wish you would have let me get over this cold first but I went ahead and referenced as many of the things as I could find tonight. When I find the rest I will finish. I hope you like the results =). And I think this guide does a good job of answering questions not found in other tribunal guides. Have a good day friend =)

Great Pyrenees

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scr0tal Torment View Post
Fact: The average NA LoL player isn't from NA. (GTFO you 800 ping *******s!)
Now thats not fair, people in other parts of NA deserve just as much chance to play as people with good ping =). I have a average ping of 700 but its because I play on satellite internet. However I have 0 lag and enjoy killing people in pvp who assume I will lag lol.

Scr0tal Torment

12-06-2012

If they are not FROM NA, then they shouldn't PLAY on NA, is my point lol

Great Pyrenees

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scr0tal Torment View Post
If they are not FROM NA, then they shouldn't PLAY on NA, is my point lol
Really? Well I am afraid that LoL disagrees with you =). Afterall English is one of the primary languages in the world. By playing on a NA server they are getting to speak english enhancing their outlook in life. Besides LoL can be a place for seperated families to spend time together.

Great Pyrenees

12-07-2012

I just added a bunch more references! =)

Epictues

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
1) show me where you found this fact? I suspect its just an opinion.
2) You are not an idiot, you are entitled to your opinion and I respect it =)

1.) from the same place you got your facts

2.) ok seeing as my judgement is coming from a logical place, that means you are an idiot and probably shouldnt be telling people the way things are, and your personal judgements online.

3.)99% of statistics are made up.

Great Pyrenees

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epictues View Post
1.) from the same place you got your facts

2.) ok seeing as my judgement is coming from a logical place, that means you are an idiot and probably shouldnt be telling people the way things are, and your personal judgements online.

3.)99% of statistics are made up.
If you take a look at my original post you will see all of my references and links to Lyte and WookieeCookie. These are not my opinions they are easily proven by clicking on the links. I am unsure why you decided to go on a personal attack. So I will just say lets agree to disagree ok =). Have a good day!

Great Pyrenees

12-08-2012

Added more references =)