Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

<IDEA> for afks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theazzyg

11-30-2012

Would it be near impossible to turn an afk player character into a medium ai character while they are away? e.g. do the same thing a an ai in bots mode but switch back to being a player if they reconnect? Just so they can push lanes and be at least a presence?

PapeRarty

11-30-2012

Wouldn't that just be an easy kill for the other team then? I think the only real solution to the problem is for people to stop AFKing.. But that isn't going to happen, so instead we should just learn to throw away a game here and there and remember that this is a free game and you're really not losing anything but time.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-30-2012

No. Riot has already stated they won't do this.

PlayaPan

12-01-2012

Sometimes I'd AFK cause my internet connection would freeze OR Riot servers are being pricks and kicking random in-game players.