Darius, the AD Carry/Tank.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reapsie

11-30-2012

To call him a fighter is just rediculous. I'm not saying he's completely undefeatable in top lane, but he shuts out almost all the melee tops. Especially the ones that dont have the range of his Q, which is not only his main damage AND hits EVERYBODY but adds a DOT as well making laning impossible in many situations. Often in games, he end up carrying a whole teams AD damage as well as being a too tanky to focus.

In short, he's too tanky for the damage he deals. Completely unbalanced

Is this being addressed?

(please feel free to post counter arguments but keep the idle chatter to a minimum as the last post about this matter was just hundreds of "i agree" or needless posts that clouded any unltimate outcome)

adc

11-30-2012

He's strong early to mid game. He's not strong late game. If a Darius gets fed, your best bet is to push the game to 60+ minutes. Why? Because Darius gets kited and falls off hard that late into the game. They won't have a fed ADC, so you're ADC will pretty much be on par, and then it's just about playing well.

Of course, if he's 15/0 it doesn't matter. Any 15/0 hero is going to stomp.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-30-2012

Jax.

Jax is the most overpowered top champion. Period. Jax really is better than Darius, across the board.

first time Vayne

11-30-2012

Darius cannot under any circumstances ever ever ever ever carry a game against skilled players. I have neither ever lost a lane against Darius (as anyone...and I do trolly picks pretty often), or lost a game against a fed Darius in which I was playing with my friends. As long as my team cooperates and drags the game out, it's fine.

So...no. Just no.

PapeRarty

11-30-2012

The only time Darius is "OP" is when your top lane gets butt hurt over a death early and keeps trying to fight him when he's behind. So you're right, a fed Darius hits very hard.

Solution: Don't feed Darius.