What do i do!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DSK

11-30-2012

hi ive been banned from my account's for over 200 years on both of them i have had no emails for both of them and no reasoning for any of them i want a refund or my account to be unbanned as i have not done anything wrong i have spent over 100's of dollars on my account and its been banned for no reason and even then i would still want my money back as i paid for the stuff that i want and seeming that i cant have my stuff back i don't want to be apart of league of legends any more and its theft what you have done as Ive brought a lot of things with my own money and you've taking it all a way for no reason and i hope this gets read soon as I'm really really angry with what happend

lght

11-30-2012

this is over the top 200 years and he seems to be a valued customer something needs to be done about this

chalex lol

11-30-2012

this is really unproffesional , there is no possible justification for what he did for him to get banned. it just seems silly how how you ban accounts and the owners are unable to see how and why !?

please enlighten me and dusk

cheers

Snipawolfe

11-30-2012

If you get banned that hard, you must deserve it. Permabans aren't handed out lightly.

Yourcatmolested

11-30-2012

^That, and using your smurfs to post on the forums is a little obvious.