ladder idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

burnipple

11-30-2012

UPDATED THREAD HERE: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2851504
(sorry I am noobish within the forum directories.)

RIOT!!!!

Please find a way to filter players who have no experience or knowledge of the game from playing ranked! I am so upset with the content of solo que because of the different skill levels all mashed into small elo brackets. Please!!!! I beg you. Make it a minimum requirement to have at least 150 draft games won before being eligible. There has to be some way to improve the solo que content for the whole ladder. I think its unfair that these people with only 200 wins tops are in the ques, when they still don't understand the creative, strategy, teamwork part of the game.

burnipple

11-30-2012

Most of these players are averaging 250 normal wins and chill all over from 600 - 1000 elo if not even higher. Some of them get carried in real awkward places and then you find them on your team after days of grinding and wonder why the hell they got there.. It would be different if these people had way more draft experience, but there is no limitation. these noobies can basically purchase rp and buy there way into ranked by owning champions. -.-

burnipple

11-30-2012

This is a fight between even's and odds, good or bad players. PLEAAASE OMG DO SOMETHING!!!

PoisonedPeace

11-30-2012

I'm so sick of people complaining. Every team had the same chance of getting the same kind of players you ate talking about. The teams are equal a lot more often than not. Just play better.

burnipple

11-30-2012

No this is actually a serious issue because you have new players hitting 30 everyday and starting ranked, and the bs never ends. These experience deprived newbs are in every damn bracket. its BS

Joe Krake

11-30-2012

it's possible people have bad games or just get out played you know.

youmadbroimnasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

The 150 draft idea sounds pretty good

burnipple

11-30-2012

I created a more constructed thread in a more probable and proper area if anyone is interested. I really hope riot will give it a look. I think this could really benefit the game in a sense where it would be more harmonious.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2851504