Ahri non-existent in competitive?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hachirokuo

11-30-2012

What happened to her?

Ninja PizzaSlice

11-30-2012

Diana

Eliroo

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hachirokuo View Post
What happened to her?
Honestly I feel like she needs some number tweaking to become amazing, I wasn't around when she was first released though ( Took a long break ) . Her ranged Charm is amazing though and the utility/feel of her ult is even better. I think maybe when Diana loses her FoTM status Ahri may take stage for a bit, she really is a well designed champion.

HotshotGG5

11-30-2012

She's really not that good.

Genraenera

11-30-2012

I'm curious too. She's a fairly safe pick, with the exception of one REALLY hard counter (Zilean). She fell right off the map, and I don't remember any huge nerfs.

Shadow Master

11-30-2012

Not enough CC.

Mobility and damage are irrelevant if you can't lock down an entire team with an AoE stun, snare, knockup or pull.

Layla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Ahri's teamfight presence is a lot weaker than Orianna/Anivia/Karthus/Zyra/whatever.

Luhz

11-30-2012

Ahri is a safe pick, and she's balanced. In competitive games you tend to see OP champs more than balanced ones. She's a great all around champion but other champs can do what she does better than her i.e Diana, and she's countered by burst (the dominant force in this meta)

In a teamfight she has nothing gamebreaking to offer other than a good charm initiate and chasing down people with R. other ap mids offer a lot more. Other champs like orianna have the power to singlehandedly turn the tide in a teamfight, with ahri you have little control over how the fights go.

I don't think ahri needs any buffs, she's perfectly balanced, fun to play, and i enjoy maining her

BigPatches

11-30-2012

Unnecessary nerfs.

Glitter Gem

11-30-2012

Recently she has been a counter pick to Orianna. Rapid Star countered Froggen's Ori with Ahri. And I Froggen played Ahri against Nyjacky's Ori.

Edit: At least I think it was Nyjacky.