Why was I banned for behavior from 2 weeks ago?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam Lee

11-30-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5948226/#nogo

I've just been banned for a week. I felt like I was getting reported for my name which was formerly "haha u r gay" which I changed to something appropriate in the eyes of the community. Also I stopped behaving like an ******* and started being a "nice summoner". So why was I just now banned for something that happened almost 2 weeks ago? I've changed both my name and my behavior. I've been good for almost 2 weeks and I just got banned. Those Twitch games you see in the case was when Twitch was free. I don't own him so you can see how long ago this was and you don't see any new reports.

Also, my previously permabanned accounts have a significant amount of RP leftover which I felt was stolen from me. I've changed and I'd like to use the RP that I paid for. Is there any way to transfer that RP to my current account?

Hobbitlauncher

11-30-2012

Trolldar engaged.

PING!

PING!

PING!

Sir, we have confirmed presence of troll activity in this thread.

Cases take time to process. You should know this as you've been permabanned before. You had ample opportunities to stop being an arse on previous accounts.

Situational

11-30-2012

If you have had multiple accounts permabanned in the past, just leave this game forever.

We don't need your "nice behavior."

No one cares about your RP. If you had any sense, you would have acted appropriately enough to not have those accounts closed.

Just leave and go spread your filth elsewhere.

Sam Lee

11-30-2012

Look. Honestly, I'm tired of having money wasted and being banned so I decided to change. I'm serious. It just took very long for me to change.

CrankyFilipino

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

You honestly shouldn't be banned again for reports that SHOULD have been a part of your first case which the ban you just got off on. I hope a red can look into that for you, it also happened to me before. I was banned literally a day after I got off a ban months ago.

Hobbitlauncher

11-30-2012

I wish you well on your road to change, but you shouldn't come to us expecting sympathy for a case just because it was "2 weeks ago"

Hobbitlauncher

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 26 View Post
You honestly shouldn't be banned again for reports that SHOULD have been a part of your first case which the ban you just got off on. I hope a red can look into that for you, it also happened to me before. I was banned literally a day after I got off a ban months ago.
He said nothing about just getting off a ban to get this new ban. Unless I am mistaken.

Bard

11-30-2012

you're not getting RP back.

don't get banned.

end of story.

bye

Reallshotgg

11-30-2012

why was i sent to jail for someone that i shot two weeks ago

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Because they finally caught up to your shenanigans.

Working as intended.

Enjoy your break.