more elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thedyingninja

11-30-2012

okay, so ive been posting talking about elo hell, and how it is real. i started the season 8/4, and while writing this im 31/39. its been a terrible ride to say the least. nearly every match i get at least one troll that does the absolute typical noob ****.
heres the newest one. my team alistar support bot, fiora jungle, anivia top, urgot adc,diana (me) mid.
pregame tehy were invading, as we saw them running into the bush by our blue. so everyone, save for ugot, came up to counter them when they came in. urgot sat by the bush closest to his turret and wouldnt move over to where we were. taric, from their team, went across the gap to initiate, i hit him with my crescent strike, and he stunned me, anivia and alistar both didnt attack at all and 2 of us died in the exchange though we could have easily gotten some kills.
i was facing annie mid, which can be difficult of course.
i died twice to annie, once when jarvan, from top, and their jungler, lee sin, both came in on me, one from top one from bottom, and i died to annie once her and i 1v1.
anivia proceeded to feed 3 kills to jarvan, and then ragequit. after that, my team began to blame me for us losing, and the rest of my team went and sat in spawn. after i called them out on afking in spawn, urgot proceeded to come out and fight a little bit to make a good show of it, but alistar and fiora just sat in spawn talking trash the rest of the match.
so.....
this is what i come to expect form ranked games now.
is this the experience riot wants people to have with ranked games? because honestly im considering quitting this game.

Thedyingninja

11-30-2012

bump, and im going to keep bumpin

Thedyingninja

11-30-2012

more bumpin

omg its vayne

11-30-2012

lol

King Sofa GG

11-30-2012

You dumbas-s, if you say that your stuck in ELO hell, then the chance of the other team getting a troll is more highly then it is on your team statistically speaking, 44% troll on your team where as 55% on the enemies team. Don't believe me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MTO2a7ZFcc

Thedyingninja

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Sofa GG View Post
You dumbas-s, if you say that your stuck in ELO hell, then the chance of the other team getting a troll is more highly then it is on your team statistically speaking, 44% troll on your team where as 55% on the enemies team. Don't believe me?

wow, first off, get personal, what a winner!
second, yeah, EVENTUALLY the chance of it working out will end up coming true, but for now, all im getting is trash, and i couldnt really care if you dont understand it, becuase there are A ****LOAD OF PLAYERS FROM LAST YEAR THAT WERE RANKED GOLD PLUS THAT ARE STUCK IN THE SAME POSITION. so explain that smart guy.

King Sofa GG

11-30-2012

Did you not watch the video? Can you watch the video first smart guy?

Thedyingninja

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Sofa GG View Post

I will address the video in the like you have show.
this person is doing a statistical analysis. he is doing a direct analysis of the figures that are represented. to say that "you win games more often when you have a positive score" is correct, and i will not deny it. your chances of winning when you go positive are better.
that being said, lets examine this a little closer.
arent your chances of going positive when you get a team that is working well together? i know mine are. the bulk of my play is mid or jungle, usually with a tanky champ so i can transition to tanking late game.
in these games, when i have a team that knows how to play with an ap burst or a tank, i have a much better score. in games where i have a team that either doesnt move in when i initiate as a tank, or will not initiate or protect me as an ap burst, i get a much i get a worse score.
this is another way to interpret the data, you are much more likely to get a positive score in a game where your team is doing THEIR jobs.
LoL has put tips at the beginning of the games, and one of them says something like "people that curse at their teammates lose 17% more matches" and while it is true, think about it this way as well. when people are already losing a game because of troll teammates, arent they far more likely to curse at their teammates?
before you start posting something showing statistical analysis, you need to understand statistical analysis and know that stats can be interpreted in multiple ways.
also, i have seen quite a few well ranked people from season 2 that are stuck in elo hell now, and now say that they didnt believe in elo hell before, but believe in it now.

in the end, i beleive that the math WILL win out, if you are good, you will start to win a higher percentage of your matches and your elo will start to rise. but as for now, people are getting screwed, i wish i could record my matches to show you the kind of filth i am having to endure on a constant basis.

now, having said that, im not trying to say i belong at 1500 elo, but i sure as hell dont belong at 970 elo. thats for sure.

Thedyingninja

11-30-2012

yeah king sofa, didnt figure youd have anything to say in response

King Sofa GG

11-30-2012

Your logic can't be beat, with this kind of attitude you will forever be a baddie, you obvious didn't have an open mind when watching the video, because you think your better then you really are hence why you made a QQ thread about elo hell, if you are more open minded then you'll know people make mistakes even you. So with that being said you will forever be a baddie and will never get out of of where you are right now, stay bad.