How is it I just discovered LoL King..?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

erjdrifter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSuperMinion View Post
Besides, Ive seen him played support like 10 times, Ive seen him mid like 2 times...
So based purely on your own experiences you think you can determine which role is best for a champion? If I duo queue'd with you and went ap riven do you think that would be the most common way to build her as well?

High King Ashram

11-30-2012

i remember when about a year ago Zilean> all other mids fotm. idk how people see him as a support hes much better with even 40% farm lol.

also i love feeding bears pizza and peanut butter sandwiches. they are so cuddly.

DaSuperMinion

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by erjdrifter View Post
So based purely on your own experiences you think you can determine which role is best for a champion? If I duo queue'd with you and went ap riven do you think that would be the most common way to build her as well?
So, your experience is a better barometer somehow? Also... are you saying popular opinion is always correct?

DaSuperMinion

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DntKillMeWaifu View Post
doesn't change the fact that you are probably really bad at the game
lucky for me I am not so pathetic as to get my validation in life from a game... One which I am neither good nor bad at... I think I am on the better end of average for my normal elo...

Hurricaneo0oo

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSuperMinion View Post
I love it.... Though they are no infallible... They have Zil listed as ap mid and we all know he is best and most often played as support, but w/e... the sight is still awesome...
Huehuehue support zilean. Have fun getting pounded in lane by anyone. Poke? Lulu won't out poke you but doesn't have your mana problems and has a shield. Against soraka? Hue passive + her heal. Against hard engage? GG you lose to leona or taric

HumdingeRll

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soiyeruda View Post
So Soraka is best played as an AD Carry, amirite?
Bro adc soraka is op