Lee Sin has an 83% win rate in IPL5 as the forth most picked champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smokemyblackpole

11-30-2012

Why do people think he's so hard to play when most of the time you can get in range with W or flash to slow them and land an easy Q? The only bad jungle Lee's are the ones who lead with Q and miss it and blow the gank. If they are half way in lane you just run up from behind them/W to a minion and slow them and usually it's a forced flash.

I sucked at Lee until i realized that you don't have to lead with Q and can just Q them when they are slowed. Not hard.

bonfire10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

nerf irelia

Get Swoll Son

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojodarkale View Post
Season 3 jungle apparently ruins him, which is where Lee is strongest. Lee top might be crazy with the new items, but I don't know.
It doesn't at all. His initial clear is just a little slower, comparatively speaking.

His ganking will be even stronger and more impactful, though, because as we all know, his early ganks (and snowballing) are game changing. He's one of the few (only?) junglers that can do this with impunity still, both due to the continuing power of his ganks and his extremely high sustain.

Lee players are just worried because clear time went up a little, and other carry junglers will become more viable.

One other point is that boots aren't a viable start anymore, but this doesn't effect Lee due to massive mobility. His core item (Wriggles) also became quite a bit cheaper.

Re: what to do, significantly reducing the range of his W would be the biggest thing to get him into something approaching a balanced state. It's not his initiate that's the problem so much as his escape.

Meowskies

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worst Talon Ever View Post
Make a thread about it
This, in fact, made me laugh out loud.

I was going to wait until S3 (I hear the jungle is a bit rough on him, but I have no idea.)

but I like your response better.

Alexandra Avdey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Do what WE does: Crush Lee Sin.

Coast2Coast

11-30-2012

Woah an aoe energy based jungler doing well?!

What nonsense everyone knows single target damage mana junglers are better! Right? Right gangplank? Right Warwick? Right every other jungler who's clear times are put to shame cause they aren't aoe. ****ing riot.

erjdrifter

11-30-2012

Fourth*

Sorry, I just saw my professor spell it the same way as the OP and it really saddens me that people are too lazy and just put all their hope into spellcheckers.

Psyduck21

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coast2Coast View Post
Woah an aoe energy based jungler doing well?!

What nonsense everyone knows single target damage mana junglers are better! Right? Right gangplank? Right Warwick? Right every other jungler who's clear times are put to shame cause they aren't aoe. ****ing riot.
Lee has one spell that is AOE and it's not anywhere near significant enough to make Lee an AoE jungler.

Lee is a primarily single target jungler.

IcePegasus

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMiTzNhan View Post
Obviously nerf him yet again.
B-but he didn't saw it coming...