Make the report % statistic available

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aeoh

11-30-2012

My suggestion is a simple attempt at allowing players to self-modify their own behavior before reaching Tribunal. Please add the statistic for reports against your account to the player's game statistics page. I know this statistic is out there, as I have heard it mentioned in case review on the forums. I think this personal information would be helpful to our players.

Some players get out of hand and think they are funny when in reality they are being perceived as caustic to the general community. I know players have to really go out of their way to get to Tribunal, but this reminder would be nice to have. Players only have to check it if they want to. Thank you.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

wrong forum...

Aeoh

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
wrong forum...
General forum? Tribunal? This one is for player suggestions. Where should I post it then? If it is only for skins and champions, I must have missed that.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

This is for fan-created player concepts, generally skins, champions, modes, maps, and fun ideas that fit with the League of Legends world.

your suggestion belongs in the Tribunal forums as it directly pertains to the Tribunal