GG callers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eliroo

11-30-2012

There comes a point in time where you know the game is over... before its even over...

LawlerBrawler

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tainted Moose View Post
Oh look, we just got aced 45 minutes into the game, it's cool though we totally still got.... oops there goes nexus.
On the other hand:
Oh look, we just gave up first blood in a very close fight at top lane.
Support: gg

I hate seeing that

Ånnihilation

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliroo View Post
There comes a point in time where you know the game is over... before its even over...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfMc_gmnFGA&feature=g-u

never GG til a nexus explodes GTFO

IS11e5cee95d224de6a8367

11-30-2012

you can't just say GG without

noobs

Yoruichi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Dear Diana in my game last night who was jungling for me. I love that you called GG after I got first blood as mid Karma. And for every subsequent kill. Not only did it REALLY piss the other team off to the point of them all threatening to report. It made me laugh my ass off, and you KNOW their malz was pissed die'n over and over to a Karma

Thanks for taking the tribunal heat to get their team all riled up and playing worse. Your own team loved you for it

edit: See Diana (if you're reading this) it even gets people on the forums riled up. I wish we could do this without getting tribunal'd. It's a genuine tactic but alas, too many thin-skinned babies playing this game now

(She was literally only saying GG after their team would die in all chat. Nothing offensive, nothing vulgar or rude, just a plain GG for every death) <-- SHOULD BE ALLOWED

Ånnihilation

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptain Teemo View Post
you can't just say GG without

noobs
-1 for name

LOOK AT DAT UDYR

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnihilation View Post
What is this, 300 elo spotlight? Entirely AD and Teemo on one team and barely any armor on the other; HOWEVER, THREE BLOODRAZORS.

You can't judge anything in League based on this game. A better team with better players will know how to NOT throw a game.

Ånnihilation

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0hawk View Post
What is this, 300 elo spotlight? Entirely AD and Teemo on one team and barely any armor on the other; HOWEVER, THREE BLOODRAZORS.

You can't judge anything in League based on this game. A better team with better players will know how to NOT throw a game.
is it really throwing when the nexus got to 60hp? that sounds like just fail to me no throw