Sion, the crusher of sub 1500 elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steelflame

11-30-2012

Actually, he is a bit stronger in S3. His itemization is a bit different now, but stronger in the long run.

He builds Vamp Scepter, Boots of swiftness, PD, Zephyr, Amta's(which builds from Avarice now), IE, and usually finishes with BT or BotRK. Both work fine on him.

The Zephyr provides tenacity, and the highest MS item in the game, the Swifties have a high base MS, and give you a 25% or so slow resistance, making you harder to kite with slows. The jungle has a higher value overall, meaning you can farm it more effectively(on top of Avarice giving you gold per 10 and +2 gold a last hit, and being viable to build into something he wants), and a 1.5 sec targeted stun is strong when ganking. Especially when it has long range.

King GrimPhenom

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorian View Post
That's the beauty of AD sion, you don't expect to win your lane, you expect to survive it. You realize you just described vayne as far as having a bad early game too right? What happens when she gets a full build? She crushes. I've tried AP sion, it just isn't my taste. Q W combo doing 1.4k to a single target and 700 to all enemies surrounding sion after damage mitigation every 8 seconds. AP Sion expects to win his lane early so that he doens't completely fall off lategame, if he gets ganked 2-3 times as AP hes trash. Generally I will end up dieing 2-3 times before the 15 minute mark. I keep farming and get my items and turn into a monster. But hey you're just a sheepal and watch what high elo players do and copy it.
I'm saying it because I've beaten AD Sions with Elise... Its a really dumb pick and he can be shut down really easy

But it seems the only people in here are those who have nightmares of AD Yi, AD Sion and Tryndamere ****ing them up

Try it out before you call me a sheep

Deshawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magister Gir View Post
mannnn I remember back in the days where Sion was recommended to be built as a bruiser.
I remember when TF was an ADC =/

King GrimPhenom

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deshawn View Post
I remember when TF was an ADC =/
Mann good times man

Sorian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-30-2012

I've beaten elise with AD sion. Is this a paradox? nope it's a matter of skill matchup because we aren't 2k elo players. I don't expect to trade with someone who's built around stunning you, landing 2 abilities and not taking a single autoattack so I'm not going to attempt to trade with her. Do you expect to trade with fizz as karthus? I certainly hope not.

Lulu Loves Me

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpAceWaffLeS View Post
24-25, 1213 ELO commenting on "sub 1500 ELO crusher".

Maybe say SUB 1200 ELO crusher.
Lol pretty much this. AD sion will get crushed by any competant top laner.

glittergirl1995

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimPhenom View Post
I'm saying it because I've beaten AD Sions with Elise... Its a really dumb pick and he can be shut down really easy

But it seems the only people in here are those who have nightmares of AD Yi, AD Sion and Tryndamere ****ing them up

Try it out before you call me a sheep
Most AD sions build him completely wrong. They max E and have 1 point in W.. With that setup they will get destroyed in most mathcups. BUT if you max W and farm safely with double gp10 AD sion has decent laning and definitely no pushover in most mid and top matchups. Yes a bit less life farm in early game but because W is such a storng skill he can lane well with it. Clear waves fast, and able to survive a lot of harass while building up to the overpowered late game

Ozbirta

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergirl1995 View Post
Most AD sions build him completely wrong. They max E and have 1 point in W.. With that setup they will get destroyed in most mathcups. BUT if you max W and farm safely with double gp10 AD sion has decent laning and definitely no pushover in most mid and top matchups. Yes a bit less life farm in early game but because W is such a storng skill he can lane well with it. Clear waves fast, and able to survive a lot of harass while building up to the overpowered late game
Shhh, don't give away the secrets

King GrimPhenom

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lm Vayne View Post
Lol pretty much this. AD sion will get crushed by any competant top laner.
Remember he'll farm up and become a monster though lmao

a monster to maybe Minions sure

Lulu Loves Me

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimPhenom View Post
Remember he'll farm up and become a monster though lmao

a monster to maybe Minions sure
Loool. He'll get crushed so hard he won't have any items even at 30 minutes.