Sion, the crusher of sub 1500 elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sorian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-30-2012

I've been playing this guy since the game came out in open beta, I love him so very much and it just feels so rewarding to know that the longer the game goes on the stronger you get, scaling harder than any ADC in the game. Vayne may do 8% true damage every 3rd consecutive hit but she dies almost instantly when she gets caught out of position.

Before you all start downvoting me and saying "what is cc and derp ignite no lifesteal" I'd like to share my rebutal. Sion isn't an initiator he's a high damage tanky bruiser with a stun to keep you in place for two autoattacks, if you have phage on sion the person that you're attacking is going to pretty much stay slowed. Ignite reduces healing and lifesteal by 50% which means that you've reduced my 100% in half which means when I crit someone for 500 I'm still going to be lifestealing someone for 250.

He's like most season 1 bruisers in the sense that he doesn't have a great gap closer but he doesn't really need one, that's what makes him balanced.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpAceWaffLeS

Senior Member

11-30-2012

24-25, 1213 ELO commenting on "sub 1500 ELO crusher".

Maybe say SUB 1200 ELO crusher.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trolosaurus

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Sion.... is not balanced at all.
I'd actually consider him to be underpowered.
His base attack speed is very low (this is a big part of what kills him).
He only has a 1.5 sec ranged stun as his only cc and it has a very high mana cost and cd and is ruined by tenacity.
He has a very bad laning phase and requires a very high amount of farm to be effective. His jungling is also subpar.
Regardless of how you build him he will be missing something important since he needs so much to be effective.

I really want him to be viable (Favorite champion ) but he needs a rework if we want that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arkteruss

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Does he have highest ****ing move speed in the game or something?

Naw, just people usually throw 2x dancers on him, cuz I swear every game theres an AD Sion who roams on the other team, he comes crashing out of the bush tearing ass so godamn fast you have little time to even go "oh fu-" before you're stunned and **** on.

"How'd that fat **** gap close so quick? Jesus"
"Oh, dem zeals"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sorian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpAceWaffLeS View Post
24-25, 1213 ELO commenting on "sub 1500 ELO crusher".

Maybe say SUB 1200 ELO crusher.
Easy there mr "i have no forum badge either so I'm going to criticize you" I've made it to and maintained 1400 elo both season 1 and 2, unfortunately at the start of this season I got a little overzealous and queued for ranked the day after the reset, losing quite a few matches, although since you're on a website telling you what my latest games played are, care to critique those as well?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ozbirta

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpAceWaffLeS View Post
24-25, 1213 ELO commenting on "sub 1500 ELO crusher".

Maybe say SUB 1200 ELO crusher.
Dis guy seems mad.

So mad, in fact, that he may not realize that sub 1500 is the domain that includes 1213.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King GrimPhenom

Senior Member

11-30-2012

I was originally on your Side because AP Sion is amazing at crushing lower elo mids

Then I read that you're talking about AD Sion

Ho Ho HO. I forgot that was even a thing its so bad

Just play Elise and you'll destroy him or play someone who's great at harassing since his shield is complete ass if you don't build ap so just harass him and gank him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magister Gir

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimPhenom View Post
I was originally on your Side because AP Sion is amazing at crushing lower elo mids

Then I read that you're talking about AD Sion

Ho Ho HO. I forgot that was even a thing its so bad

Just play Elise and you'll destroy him or play someone who's great at harassing since his shield is complete ass if you don't build ap so just harass him and gank him.
umm.... Ho..... no I'm not even gonna say anything to how bad you put this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sorian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimPhenom View Post
I was originally on your Side because AP Sion is amazing at crushing lower elo mids

Then I read that you're talking about AD Sion

Ho Ho HO. I forgot that was even a thing its so bad

Just play Elise and you'll destroy him or play someone who's great at harassing since his shield is complete ass if you don't build ap so just harass him and gank him.
That's the beauty of AD sion, you don't expect to win your lane, you expect to survive it. You realize you just described vayne as far as having a bad early game too right? What happens when she gets a full build? She crushes. I've tried AP sion, it just isn't my taste. Q W combo doing 1.4k to a single target and 700 to all enemies surrounding sion after damage mitigation every 8 seconds. AP Sion expects to win his lane early so that he doens't completely fall off lategame, if he gets ganked 2-3 times as AP hes trash. Generally I will end up dieing 2-3 times before the 15 minute mark. I keep farming and get my items and turn into a monster. But hey you're just a sheepal and watch what high elo players do and copy it.

editing this : You play tryndamere and you're criticizing me playing AD sion


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magister Gir

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorian View Post
That's the beauty of AD sion, you don't expect to win your lane, you expect to survive it. You realize you just described vayne as far as having a bad early game too right? What happens when she gets a full build? She crushes. I've tried AP sion, it just isn't my taste. Q W combo doing 1.4k to a single target and 700 to all enemies surrounding sion after damage mitigation every 8 seconds. AP Sion expects to win his lane early so that he doens't completely fall off lategame, if he gets ganked 2-3 times as AP hes trash. Generally I will end up dieing 2-3 times before the 15 minute mark. I keep farming and get my items and turn into a monster. But hey you're just a sheepal and watch what high elo players do and copy it.

mannnn I remember back in the days where Sion was recommended to be built as a bruiser.