Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Energy Junglers vs. Mana Junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IdkiPickedaName

11-30-2012

Most junglers are ok mana wise clearing camps after the 2nd blue. I don't really know how it works for skarner, but when I play Udyr and Ammumu I take the 2nd blue so I can be aggressive w/o being gimped by my mana costs and then after it wears off I'm generally able to maintain the aggressive play due to lvls. Try that out, it might be what you're looking for.

Coast2Coast

11-30-2012

Aoe junglers are always going to be a superior breed anyways. Like it was said lee sin is really your only good choice for energy jungler. Shen can do an initial clear pretty fast but starts to slow down since you build him Tanky and not dmgy.

Tsabo

11-30-2012

Never had mana problems as Jungle Maokai, i only take the first blue, then with philo i'm ok.

smokemyblackpole

11-30-2012

Or you could just pick Lee Sin and not worry about anything.

Jewels Winfield

11-30-2012

Quote:
Amélie Poulain:
lee sin is really the only viable energy jungler atm

shen jungle has great ganks but that's it (he needs lane gold and he clears camps slowly)
zed jungle is... all damage no cc
akali jungle has never really been a thing
and jungle kennen is no

mana junglers don't /always/ need blue; it all lies on how much the abilities are spammed early on

Good points..but Shyv is viable energy (no mana) jungler as well.