Kabikod, The Nomadic Merchant

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neowolf24

11-30-2012

If Riot wishes to pick this idea up, I will gladly relinquish my rights to him.
Kabikod was a suprise even for me. I just got hit by the idea out of nowhere a few hours ago and decided to run with it. Here is my 5th champion. An interesting support champion centered around money and strange objects. As always I welcome (and actually need) feed back to help me grow as a champion creator. So here is Kabikod:

Change Log

1/06/2012

W (Wadrian Powder) Added a passive buff that grants him an additional 2/4/6/8/10 gold per 10 seconds.

E (Laykonian Glass) Now contributes 40% of his AP to the damage amount, up from 25%.

R (Excellent Deals) The passive money gain has been increased dramatically, he now receives 1/2/3% of the purchase cost as gold. Also the shop duration has been increased to 20 seconds, up from 15.

Also here is a link to all the other champions I have made http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2845229

{Kabikod} - {The Nomadic Merchant}

{Overview}

-Gender (Male)
-Race (Other)
-Origin (Katzubo)
-Alliance (Who ever pays him)
-Class: (True Support)
-Subclass: (Money)
-Weapon: (Exploding Coins)
-Attack Type: (Ranged)
-Energy Source: (Mana)

Kabikod is a fairly unique Support Champion who is centered around money. His arsenal includes an ultimate ability that allows him to grant access to the item shop on the field (and he gets a portion of the money used), a passive that decreases the cost of items for all his team mates as well as an AOE slow and a healing ability.

{Abilities}

Passive (Merchant’s Discount): Kabikod and his allies pay 5% less gold to purchase items.

Q (Braniko Grenade): Kabikod tosses a grenade full of a sticky slime. Enemies in target area take 50/65/80/95/110 (+25% AP) initial magic damage and are slowed by 50% as long as they remain in the area or until the slime expires.

-Type (Target Area)
-Amount(50/65/80/95/110 magic damage)
-Buff/Debuff Type (Move Speed slow)
-Buff/Debuff Value (50%)
-Duration (Slime field lasts for 2/3/4/5/6 seconds)
-Range (600)
-Radius (400)
-Cost (75/90/105/120/135 mana)
-Cooldown (16 seconds)
-Target Type (Enemies within radius)

W (Wadrian Powder): Kabikod passively gains an additional 2/4/6/8/10 Gold every 10 seconds. When activated, Kabikod sprinkles his target with a black powder. The target receives 75/100/125/150/175 (+50% AP) healing over 4 seconds.

-Type (Single Target Heal)
-Amount (75/100/125/150/175 +50% AP healing)
-Passive Buff Type (Gold Per 10 seconds)
-Passive Buff Amount (2/4/6/8/10)
-Duration (4 seconds)
-Range (500)
-Cost (80/100/120/140/160 mana)
-Cooldown (20 seconds)
-Target Type (Allied Champion)

E (Laykonian Glass) Kabikod holds his staff up to the sun, causing the magnifying glass at the end of his staff to burn the target for 80/110/140/170/200 (+40% AP) magic damage.

-Type (Single Target Poke)
-Amount (80/110/140/170/200 +40% AP magic damage)
-Buff Type (N/A)
-Buff Value (N/A)
-Duration (N/A)
-Range (700)
-Cost (70/90/110/130/150 mana)
-Cooldown (14 seconds)

R (Excellent Deals) Kabikod passively gains 4/7/10 gold per 10 seconds. When activated, allied players can right click on Kabikod to access the store for the next 20 seconds. The price of the items at this store is increased by 5/3/1 % (His passive doesn’t apply on his own store) when purchased from him though. Kabikod receives 1/2/3% (minimum of 1 gold) of the items price as gold for himself. Kabikod cannot buy items from himself.

-Type (Special self buff)
-Amount (N/A)
-Buff Type (Receives a portion of the gold for sales)
-Buff Value (1/2/3% of items bought)
-Debuff Type (Item price increased)
-Debuff Value (5/3/1%)
-Duration (Shop is open for 20 seconds)
-Range (Shop is accessible at 125 range)
-Cost (100/175/250 mana)
-Cooldown (300 seconds)

{Base Stats} Core.

-Base Health 377 (+72 per level)
-Base Health per 5 regeneration 5.0 (+0.7 per level)
-Base Mana 300 (+63 per level)
-Base Mana per 5 regeneration 6.5 (+0.65 per level)
-Base Attack Damage 52 (+ 2.8 per level)
-Base Attack Speed 0.621 (+ 2.4% per level)
-Attack Range (600)
-Base Armor 13 (+2.9 per level)
-Magic Resistance 30 (+0 per level)
-Movement Speed (315)

{Appearance}

-Height 2’4”
-Physical Build (Short and Fat)
-Hair style and color (None)
-Eye color (Black)
-Weapons (He has a staff sitting next to him on his right with a bizarre looking glass on top of it and a brown money sack on his left)
-Attire (He wears a bowler hat on his head and has a red shirt with a black vest over it and brown slacks to cover his bottom)
-Other: (Kabikod is a short fat ant person who sits in the front of a covered wagon. The wagon is pulled by a large red beetle named Skack. The covered wagon is the size and style of an old west covered wagon.)

(Secondary Skins) Industrialist Kabikod

In this skin Kabikod switches out his covered wagon with a steam engine a red steam engine (which is actually Skack). Industrialist Kabikod wears a top hat and is dressed in a fancy suit.

{Lore}

Kabikod is a strange little creature called a Yukoori. The Yukoori used to be a prosperous race of merchants and craftsmen. However that was before their home planet of Nazoom was destroyed by a large meteor which broke the planet apart. Luckily, Kabikod was on a distant planet when this happened. When he discovered his home has been destroyed, he was left with nothing but a few trinkets, a magic wagon and his trusted bachee Skack. He is a merchant who has travelled all over the universe and even beyond, buying, selling and trading for the most incredible things in existence. He has travelled far and wide, amassing an impressive stock of strange and wonderful things as well as acquiring vast amounts of knowledge from all over the universe. When he stopped in Demacia to sell his goods, he heard of an organization called the League of Legends. Believing that he could make a fortune trading in Demacia, he decided to join the League in order to get the word out about his store. Now he uses his unique items and skills to help bring victory for his team and make a killer profit in the process.

{Dialogue} Kabikod has a buzzy voice with a British accent.

-Champion Selection (“Quickly, there’s money to be made.”)
-Movement Quotes (“Giddyup!”)
-Attacking Quotes (“Taste the wrath of my Grajobi Coins.”)
-Q Use (Braniko Grenades, I never leave home without them.”)
-W Use (Wadrian grain may smell awful, but it has wonderful healing powers”)
-E Use (“REVENGE AHAHAHAHAH!”)
-R Use (“Come! I have wonderful thing and incredible prices!”)
-Taunts (“You look like a Tagordian’s back side!”)
-Jokes (“Are there any picnics nearby? I’m hungry.”)
-Recall (“Money calls.”)

Pumpkin Raven

11-30-2012

this is a very good idea. his ults money should be increased though. also i dont think the alien thing really fits with lol, but he could be one of those champions that are summoned from another world.
Pleez comment at my champion, Virder The Slave Driver.

Neowolf24

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin Raven View Post
this is a very good idea. his ults money should be increased though. also i dont think the alien thing really fits with lol, but he could be one of those champions that are summoned from another world.
Pleez comment at my champion, Virder The Slave Driver.
Thank you for the advice. The reason I did not think to make him a summoned champion is probably because I always thought that was a some what weak explanation of how they got to the League, plus it's been done before (Nasus, Renekton, Malphite, Cho'Gath and Anivia were all summoned this way) so I wanted to add a unique spin (unique for this game, aliens have been around in fiction for a little over a century I believe) that might open up a whole new avenue for champions to come from. Also, an alien is a being from another world despite how they get there so technically there are a lot of aliens in the game (if Kha'zix isn't an alien then what is?) Also I will be glad to look at your champion, but as I am fairly new to the champion creation thing (haven't even been doing it a whole month) so I'm not sure how much help I will be.

Neowolf24

12-01-2012

bump

Neowolf24

12-02-2012

bump

Neowolf24

12-06-2012

bump

Neowolf24

12-07-2012

bump

Neowolf24

12-14-2012

bump

Neowolf24

01-06-2013

bump

Neowolf24

01-07-2013

bump