Why does everyone hate Teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SunnyDayzz

11-30-2012

Hater gunna Hate? No but seriously why hate the little guy. He didnt do anything wrong. It isn't his fault that you happened to step on a stratigically placed shroom and lose hella health

PutThtCookieDown

11-30-2012

Teemo lover, down vote down vote down vote

wefwefwewef

11-30-2012

say the same thing when you walk in a random shroom while being low hp. Say the same thing when you try to gank the little rat and take 6shrooms to the face. Say the same thing when you try to kill one minion as garen and take 10darts harass. Say the same thing when you try to kill someone as an adc and be useless during blind effect. say the same thing when you try to chase the little rat but then he runs faster than you. Say the same thing when the little rat appears from stealth while your doing your blue at low hp.

Finn the Human

11-30-2012

Poison needs nerfing. Buffing it to .4 ratio was a bad idea. He's easily countered by oracles, people are just too stingy to by one and expect everyone else to buy it.

This is coming from a Teemo player. His E is OP. If he isn't nerfed before S3 items then he'll easily become FoTM if he isn't already.

And people hate walking over mines. Nothing more frustrating then walking over them, even in an FPS game...
...but also nothing more satisfying then watching people chase you through a minefield...

Duke Br0heimer

11-30-2012

I hate Teemo with every fiber of my being, but I have a Teemo skin.

Can't explain that.

FOODFOOD

11-30-2012

-Go play Teemo on Dominion or Twisted Treeline.
-Buy Blackfire Torch.
-Win every game unless there's a Teemo on the other team.

Ipitydafool

11-30-2012

• Obnoxious **** eating grin
  • Has a blind so he counters many of the popular tops
  • Shrooms are everywhere making traveling a freaking pain
  • Annoying voice
  • Has way more skins then he deserves
  • Teemo players have two skill ranges. Awful players who you wonder how they can tie their shoes in morning, or your worst nightmare who wipe the floor with you. Always the terrible Teemos are on your team and the amazing ones against you
  • We have badasses like Garen, Xin, Jarvan, Renekton, Darius, Riven, and many others. And then losing to the the 'cutuest' character...something just rubs us the wrong way

I could name at least 5 or 6 more reasons why I hate him.