A day of hell. -128 ELO in one day.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnvisageX

11-30-2012

If anyone wants a copy of the replays and wants to go over them it would be appreciated. Maybe there is something I'm missing. The only game I wasn't confident in was my game as Ori as I dont feel I was ready to play her in ranked but I never got to find out due to how bad the team was I still won my lane in cs and in kills.

I'll feel better if I rant. I finish the game first or second in cs always, Most of the team leading as damage done. I came into the season thinking there was going to be a ELO reset. Last season I ran into the same problem with a ton of discons and afk's in the first 14 games.

This season that Improved. I did get to 1185 ELO yeah I know its not high up there but compared to the 900 I was at least season it was great. My W/L ratio wasn't that bad at one point i was even like 16 and 5. Now lately its gotten worse. Every game there is a troll its more like a game of chance. Which team is going to have the guys who don't know what they are doing.

I go over replays and look and look and look to see if there is anything I could have done to make or change the game. As a result I find one or two mistakes I made but nothing game breaking. I'm just not understanding this how can I be first in damage done in half of my games, first in cs and still my ELO is tanking. It doesn't matter what role I play where I go. There is no possible way to carry people who just want to feed.

This has been the worst 24 hours I have ever played in my life. I read all the time you can carry yourself out. You can if you have descent team mates. If my team could not die excessively. 2 deaths isn't game breaking. but when its 15+ kills in under 10 minutes the game is over. There is nothing I can do.

I have replays of all the games below went over them and over them. The first four losses I thought ahhh its just a bad swing it will get better. I was wrong. 9 of 11 games lost. Why are these people playing ranked? A mid earlier was talking about how great he was. Then losses so horrible. Well he went straight for death cap didn't build one hp item and had no MR in his runes. Wonder why he lost. Its just sickening.

I do see my own mistakes in replays again though it isn't anything thats game breaking. Like I dove as Cho at nid thought I had her I was wrong. But I didn't go back like our mid and do it over and over again. I didn't need a replay to see that.

I love the game, I dont mind losing if the game is fun and competitive then great. If my team doesn't come out on top then thats fine it was at least a fun game to play. I've had about 2 fun games in 11. That were actually fun. Won one and lost one.

Summary of the games. Something needs to be done I mean pay to play ranked or something filter these kids and not to racist but the spanish speaking people are the worst. Oh yeah then people afk cause food is done. This is ranked people. Sigh

/rant off

Game 1 - Loss
----------------------------------
Support chooses Karma, should have known to dodge. Karma feeds bot lane doesn't place wards. Top lane gets murdered, jungler never went to help. I'm mid as Diana out CS my team by around 100 win my lane and have the most damage done in the game.

Game 2 - Loss
Playing mf with ali support, bot lane does fine, leading in cs and kills at the 15 minute mark. Top lane feeds, mid lane feeds. the score is 6 my team 14 other team. I have the 6. Second in damage done for the game. 3rd in cs, because jungle decided to destory the tower at 12 minutes in.

Game 3 - Loss
Mid as Diana winning the lane against ahri easily. First in cs with 220. Second in damage done for both teams. Our top lane xin decides to feed jax 9 kills in the first 14 minutes. Bottom lane also lost but wasn't a total fail.

Game 4 - Win
Mid as katarina I tear up tf get fed early and just stop other lanes. Honestly the other team was just horriable.

Game 5 - Loss
Xin jungle dies at golems, Mid as Kat again holding my own out CSing yet again. Xin continues to gank and die 8 deaths before 10 mintues hit. Bot Cait and Jarvan also fed the bottom lane a total of 11 kills.

Game 6 - Loss
A good game, still a loss no one had focus we had a terriable no english speaking corki.

Game 7 - Loss
Mid as ori winning my lane yet again up in cs. 1 kill. Bot loses lane in about 4 minutes.

Game 8 - Loss
Jungle as cho, does fine giving ganks and burning flashs. Teemo doesn't start boots in top lane vs nasus. Gets owned over and over. Mid is complaining how much damage Nid spear does. and that she must be cheating. Keeps turret diving as diana vs nid. I even warded her lane for her so she didn't get ganked. It did nothing.

Game 9 - Win
Support as Taric, close game my adc had no clue how to last hit even though he called adc. Gave up two early kills to ez. Some how the game turned out being a win.

Game 10 - Loss
Mid as cass teemo decides to sit on blue and try to kill Lee. Failure first blood for lee and well thats just gg. Bot lane also fed and was gone in about 4 to 5 minutes. First in farm for the game. My KDA was bad because well by the time it got to 10 or 12 minutes everyone was fed.

Game 11 - Loss
Mid as Ahri doing fine running even with Diana. Even though I know Diana is said to counter ahri she was having a rough time. Bot lane trades and is semi even. Other team came out a little bit ahead but it was nothing game costing. Support refused to place wards. I buy oracles check baron its clear drop wards in route to baron. We baron after support says its a horrid idea. Then push up middle, take the inner turret start pusing on the inhib. We have all their team down except two and we are only missing our support. However out support continues to ping fallback, team foolishly listens. when that was the game if not the game at least an inhib. Team then decides to wait at baron in bushes for 5 mintues while they farm. No wards on baron as I had oracles. Then at the worst time when they are in top and mid lane decide to baron. Baron gets taken, team dies. GG

A Nearby Shrub

11-30-2012

lose over 200 in a day then come talk to me

DJChernobyl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

I would love to take a look at your replays, if only to confirm something i suspect.

EnvisageX

11-30-2012

What do you suspect? Which ones? If your suspicion is something that would help I'd like to know flat out what it is but your more than welcome to them.

Selcopa

11-30-2012

I would suspect that you did a lot of things terribly that's why we want to see your replays.

It's highly probable you play very bad and don't know how to stop people from snowballing, and you don't know how to snowball yourself. I'm curious to see how many I felt I could have won that you lost, anyone wanna take under 5? I'll take the over

Verliswolf

11-30-2012

the people out there, the ones I play with... Id believe all this ****. I usually only support since mid and top are instacalls and I cant carry as a support so I cant find my way out of silver bracket. I guess thats what makes you gold or better, being able to one man carry a worthless team. diamond must be terrirying since everyone can 1v5 carry XD. Also I hate all these idiots saying "Prove it" I hate this community of cocky, ****ty, players

Selcopa

12-01-2012

I'm surprised players are so resistant to showing replays, its interesting because these same players honestly believe they are doing nothing wrong, but they refuse to show replays because deep down they can't handle their game being criticized and their world being shattered.

So yes. Prove that you don't suck, I'm not saying prove you are good. I just want to see something that indicates you aren't just god awful

EnvisageX

12-01-2012

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2547224/

there's one at random sorry my newborn has been sick or would have gotten them up sooner. Obvious mistake around 7 mins.

Freerfs

12-02-2012

Typically when I lose 2 in a row a quit or take a break or whatever. Than i come back to do a Co-op vs Ai game. This is not only a way to learn anything you feel you might be lacking on but you'll be doing the best way to earn IP and you will break your losing streak. Mentally it is important to not allow yourself to consistently lose, even if you did win against easy bots.

Just remember the three most important things in a game are to

1. Have your team counterpick
2. Ward
3. Don't rage and compliment when your team does something good.

That's how i got out of low elo.

nwsm

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodTheManJesus31 View Post
Typically when I lose 2 in a row a quit or take a break or whatever. Than i come back to do a Co-op vs Ai game. This is not only a way to learn anything you feel you might be lacking on but you'll be doing the best way to earn IP and you will break your losing streak. Mentally it is important to not allow yourself to consistently lose, even if you did win against easy bots.

Just remember the three most important things in a game are to

1. Have your team counterpick
2. Ward
3. Don't rage and compliment when your team does something good.

That's how i got out of low elo.
Counterpicking is not the most important thing in the game. I would say warding and communication.