Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

[Platform][Major] Character loading screen froze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I was attempting to load into a game and when the character loading screen popped up it froze about halfway through with no error/bugsplat or even a client crash. I waited probably 10 minutes with no activity on anyone's loading bars or even ping.

I dont know if i can reproduce it again, nor do I know the reason why it happened, but usually it just bugsplats or crashes client and I have to restart. I haven't ever seen this happen before.

I was playing Jayce, with Veigar, Caitlin, Udyr, and Brand. Brand had apoclypic skin, Caitlin had resistance skin.

Other than that, I had chrome open playing pandora. Thats all i can think of for outside variables.