Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Concept] Tyro, the Elemental Warrior

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Merce in trainin

11-30-2012

I may need to remake his Lore if things don't add up for whatever reason. I'll see what I can do.

Merce in trainin

11-30-2012

Bump for reviews?

Merce in trainin

12-03-2012

Bump

Zarkof

12-03-2012

It is still pretty stale. While you do have some depth of play from picking which spell to start off with you don't introduce any new concepts.

His ult is pretty much Nasus' Spirit fire with a passive buff. Very underwhelming with no damage. Numbers are way off.

He has a gap closer and movement speed buff and a slow; one of these needs to be reworked. I'd suggest reworking Q and increasing the slow effect on his E and the movespeed bonus at rank 1 on his W or increasing it's duration (compare to Poppy's W but remember that also gives armor/ad).

He is a fighter but lacks any form of sustained dps or natural tankiness. Perhaps have Q be a defensive/offensive steroid with a twist?

If you want to look at well designed champions, look at Orianna, Varus, and Syndra with her orb-play.

Merce in trainin

12-06-2012

Quote:
Zarkof:
It is still pretty stale. While you do have some depth of play from picking which spell to start off with you don't introduce any new concepts.

His ult is pretty much Nasus' Spirit fire with a passive buff. Very underwhelming with no damage. Numbers are way off.

He has a gap closer and movement speed buff and a slow; one of these needs to be reworked. I'd suggest reworking Q and increasing the slow effect on his E and the movespeed bonus at rank 1 on his W or increasing it's duration (compare to Poppy's W but remember that also gives armor/ad).

He is a fighter but lacks any form of sustained dps or natural tankiness. Perhaps have Q be a defensive/offensive steroid with a twist?

If you want to look at well designed champions, look at Orianna, Varus, and Syndra with her orb-play.

I'll see what i can do to adjust some of his abilities. I knew that something about them would seem too much, and i do agree that he should of had some empower ability or so.

Merce in trainin

12-27-2012

Kit has been changed. hopefully this'll work better than what i had previously.