@Riot - A mounted champion that can be implemented (Has a unique mechanic (R))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samflash3

11-29-2012

TITLE: Here is my approach of a mounted champion

Elynn

Elynn is a hybrid champion who specializes in dealing damage from the frontline as a fighter or can be played as a support while providing a bit of utility. She is capable of being played as a jungler to dish out tons of damage.

Passive: Unholy candence: Reduces the armour and magic resist of nearby enemy champions by 5/9/13. Range 900.

Q - Botta Secreta: Sends 2 ghostly orb that attaches to her and a nearby ally causing them to deal 20/30/40/50/60 +(1% of maximum health) magic damage in auto attacks for 5 seconds while she gains 30/40/50/60/70 +(1.75% of maximum health) magic damage for 8 seconds (cooldown 12 seconds). The orbs prioritize allied champions that she "spirit phases" to

Q(Mounted) - Stomp: Elynn commands the horse to stomp the ground, dealing 65 / 85 / 100 (+ 70% bonus AD)+ (45% AP)+(x% of maximum health) attack damage. 5 sec cd.

W-Spirit phase

On foot - Cooldown 16/14/12/10/8 seconds.
Ally: Dashes to target ally shielding them for 60 / 85 / 120 / 155 / 190 (+ 65% AP) for 2 seconds and increasing their armour by the total armour reduced by her passive (i.e if she is lvl 1 fighing 2 enemies, she gains 5 * 2 bonus armour.)
Enemy:She dashes to the targeted enemy dealing 60 / 85 / 120 / 155 / 190 (+ 65% AP) + (60% Bonus AD) damage, silencing them, and shielding herself only for 60 / 85 / 120 / 155 / 190 (+ 65% AP) . Range 600.

W-When mounted(Spirit Horse Phase) - Moves forward in a straight line skillshot knocking enemies back slightly and silencing them dealing 60 / 85 / 120 / 155 / 190 (+ 65% AP) + (60% Bonus AD) in magic damage (The knockback is similar to how sejuani knocks back minions with her Q)

E- Tormented screams - Yells out a scream that send out ghostly embodiments that slows , damages nearby enemies for 60 / 85 / 120 / 155 / 190 (+ 65% AP). Nearby allies are healed for a percentage of the amount.

R - Summons a Spirit horse. It gains 300/600/900 + (x% of the Ellyn's health), (60/70/80 +x% of Elynn's AD), 40/45/50 armour, and 30/35/40 magic resist. The horse can autoattack and lasts for 45 seconds.Can pass through units. The animal is controllable and can be summoned close to the Ellyn by pressing R again.It has a "mount" icon on it.
If Ellyn right clicks on the icon above the the horse, she can climb the horse gaining bonus movement speed, armour, and can pass through units. Additionally, Ellyn's attack gain a 10% slow whenever she activates Botta Secreta .If she takes damage beyond a certain amount, the horse dies causing Ellyn to return back on foot. The icon re appears after 4 seconds and can be reactivated to come off the horse. She gains a new icon for her Q and W and she takes a ghost form when mounted on the horse.

LORE: This is a short summary because i'm bad at telling stories

Elynn was the daughter of a wealthy father in Ionia who had a thrill for adventure had a special attachment to her horse than anyone. Unfortunately that led to her downfall. Having heard of the exploits of Ezreal, she seto out to travel to all of Valoran. She had almost reached the shores of Urtisan when she was swept away by a great wind at Conquerer's sea into the Shadow Isles. Seeing the horrors of the place made the girl cry out for help but there was none. Her crew members dead, she was all alone with her dead horse in the Shadow Isle. Finally her poor heart gave way and she passed out of exhaustion.But that was not the end for her
A blue figure (who had the shape of a woman) saw the almost dead mortal girl, and hid her away from the Spider Queen. Seeing that she wouldn't live long, she threw her into an enchanted pool allowing her to live but now she was neither living nor dead. Although she still had some of her consciousness, her appearance had changed from a young girl full of life to a pale white woman(not old) filled with pain. After staying in the Shadow isles and learning a lot from evelynn, she returned home.
After returning home, she found that she was not accepted as a human but was now feared. Seeing nowhere to go, she set forth for the League of Legends to find a new cause for her existance.

p.s:I know elynn sounds a lot like evelynn. I just couldn't think of a name

Calderweiss

11-30-2012

This is just op. Tone it down some. That Q is ridiculous.

Osprii

11-30-2012

While not mounted, the Q is incredibly powerful, as Calderweiss said before. She can gain massive amounts of attack based OFF a high amount of her own attack damage for 8 seconds, and then she only has to wait 4 seconds before it is off cooldown. That is not even mentioning the ally buff. Also, why does it only level up 3 times? Is the Q supposed to be the ultimate? That can't be true, because the ultimate only levels up 3 times as well.
Anyway, I would suggest making it only 20/30/40/50/60 bonus AD and removing the AD ratio. Gaining AD off AD isn't balanced as a buff. Also, I would increase the cooldown to about 20 seconds. I suppose the ally buff is alright as it is...
As for the mounted Q, I think the ratios are balanced due to the fact that it deals a % of her bonus health as well, otherwise the AD and AP ratios would be low.

The W doesn't give enough information for me to check. On ally cast, is Elynn also shielded? Is the shield the same on enemy cast for elynn? What are the cooldowns and armor amount? Likewise with the W mounted. Does it do any damage?

I suppose the E is balanced, depending on the percent the allies are healed for.

The horse lasts for an awfully long time, but I suppose it will usually die before then, so that may not be an issue. But what is the cooldown? The mount idea is a unique concept, sort of a new take on how Jayce or Elise can switch between modes, but this is a real ultimate, not like Jayce's. The concept of having a hybrid between AD and AP and tank and fighter and support is quite cool and works well the way you have her abilities set up, but I don't see any real reason for players to use the unique mount concept you have developed. Her abilities while mounted actually seem worse than her abilities on foot. If I were playing Elise as she is now, I would not mount the horse, but instead direct to go autoattack while I use my abilities and my own autoattacks. The lore is pretty good too, if you could lengthen it beyond a summary and clarify a few points. Overall: pretty good job.

Thayen

11-30-2012

sorry to bother but maybe look at the lol wiki a little to compare notes, keep in mind fiddles passive only removes 10 magic resist.

Samflash3

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osprii View Post
While not mounted, the Q is incredibly powerful, as Calderweiss said before. She can gain massive amounts of attack based OFF a high amount of her own attack damage for 8 seconds, and then she only has to wait 4 seconds before it is off cooldown. That is not even mentioning the ally buff. Also, why does it only level up 3 times? Is the Q supposed to be the ultimate? That can't be true, because the ultimate only levels up 3 times as well.
Anyway, I would suggest making it only 20/30/40/50/60 bonus AD and removing the AD ratio. Gaining AD off AD isn't balanced as a buff. Also, I would increase the cooldown to about 20 seconds. I suppose the ally buff is alright as it is...
As for the mounted Q, I think the ratios are balanced due to the fact that it deals a % of her bonus health as well, otherwise the AD and AP ratios would be low.

The W doesn't give enough information for me to check. On ally cast, is Elynn also shielded? Is the shield the same on enemy cast for elynn? What are the cooldowns and armor amount? Likewise with the W mounted. Does it do any damage?

I suppose the E is balanced, depending on the percent the allies are healed for.

The horse lasts for an awfully long time, but I suppose it will usually die before then, so that may not be an issue. But what is the cooldown? The mount idea is a unique concept, sort of a new take on how Jayce or Elise can switch between modes, but this is a real ultimate, not like Jayce's. The concept of having a hybrid between AD and AP and tank and fighter and support is quite cool and works well the way you have her abilities set up, but I don't see any real reason for players to use the unique mount concept you have developed. Her abilities while mounted actually seem worse than her abilities on foot. If I were playing Elise as she is now, I would not mount the horse, but instead direct to go autoattack while I use my abilities and my own autoattacks. The lore is pretty good too, if you could lengthen it beyond a summary and clarify a few points. Overall: pretty good job.
Thanks. The horse can be used to scout as a support/ deal bonus damage in teamfights like annie's bear so you do not actually have to mount on it to make use of it. But if you're going to be a damage dealer, you'd end up dealing more damage if you combine being on foot wth being on land. Either way i'll adjust some of the ratios