Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Complete - 11/29 PBE Maintenance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InfiniteTemplar

11-29-2012

damn just going 16-2 as vayne could 1v5 their whole team with a trashtalking teemo

Creeper in a Van

11-29-2012

Is the Nidalee remodel returning?

IonDragonX

11-29-2012

Yay for bug killing!!

Quote:
Geminus:
Really? Just stopping peoples games like that with no warning or message on the server or anything? -.-

Its PBE.....
You get to play for free with what they would normally charge a lot of money for. They simply hand out free RP and IP and all you have to do is be registered.
They have every right to yank away the toy instead of letting your fun obstruct their job.

CBL Form

Recruiter

11-29-2012

Why are people complaining about the Test server... I can' understand if it was Live but on Pbe anything goes almost. So relax it's not the end of the world if you lose one. game on the public beta.

WintersHeart666

11-29-2012

Firstly - I dislike how they randomly kicked me from my game

Secondly - I like how they said it would take about an hour - and it did actually take about an hour

Thirdly - What was actually in the patch?

Kise

Recruiter

11-29-2012

Quote:
Tiernos:
I had just flashed over blue tribush golem wall, and was about to 1v1 a leblanc who followed me over the wall as malady lulu 1v5 basically, was gonna be epic. Oh well be back in an hour.

*edit my e q aa combo procced her mirror image, and the game start 4v5 :-P in their advantage. Hmm down voted :-P guess this wasn't cool enough .

Did you find any bugs in your game?

}:-)

LegionofArcana

11-29-2012

Quote:
Creeper in a Van:
Is the Nidalee remodel returning?

Not quite no remodeling

Ahlano

Recruiter

11-30-2012

Maintanence always Exciting