Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Complete - 11/29 PBE Maintenance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotRival

NOC Technician

11-29-2012

Summoners!

We are bringing the PvP.net platform offline for maintenance. We expect this to take 1 hour. Check back here for updates!

Updates:

11/29 8:02 PM PST - Maintenance is complete, see you on the Fields of Justice!
11/29 7:58 PM PST - Maintenance is finishing and we will be opening soon. The new patch should be available for download.
11/29 7:30 PM PST - Maintenance is still going.

Labcown

11-29-2012

Well that answers my thread, thanks!

Vsin

11-29-2012

Sudden maintenance is really sudden.

DUDE BRO

11-29-2012

Just when I logged on :[

Finn the Human

11-29-2012

PLEASE have like a half hour warning next time! Biggest **** off is when your in a game and suddenly maintenance w/o a warning.

Irritating as ****.

Geminus

11-29-2012

Really? Just stopping peoples games like that with no warning or message on the server or anything? -.-

Tiernos

11-29-2012

I had just flashed over blue tribush golem wall, and was about to 1v1 a leblanc who followed me over the wall as malady lulu 1v5 basically, was gonna be epic. Oh well be back in an hour.

*edit my e q aa combo procced her mirror image, and the game start 4v5 :-P in their advantage. Hmm down voted :-P guess this wasn't cool enough .

Zanean

11-29-2012

rude

Crown2142

11-29-2012

you kidding me?? right when i was 17-4 Vayne.. I just got god like.. Man i was just about to test how op freaking Shiv, infinity edge and Phantom dancers are when feed

TheRealAlastar

11-29-2012

Meh, at least they told us what happened. The complete sudden attack kinda sucked, though.