What Was Your Closest Penta-Kill?

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nasuuna

11-29-2012

got a quadra kill with akali, landed the ignite for the penta

look at our support

DEMACIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LUX!!!!!

Sasha Blouse

11-29-2012

Dunked a maokai as Darius, walked up to Corki, then Q and dunked him, dunked another enemy, just as I was about to dunk the fourth enemy, a lag spike happened, and urgot got the kill before me, tried to dunk a tf, but was killed mid air

Chris Nemo

11-29-2012

Came in to clean up a team fight as Kog. Got four of them; Taric was out of range of my ult. T_T

Kyraxis

11-29-2012

This one time I was playing Karthus, and I pressed R and only four people died. FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUU

Samurai Jecht

11-29-2012

got a quadra with zed the other day, last guy on the other team killed me and walked away with 30 hp....

Waffletimewarp

11-29-2012

Ended up nearly soloing the entire enemy team as Cho in a recent normal match, the rest of my side had to make a hasty retreat as they took too much damage.

But wouldn't you know it, our Teemo shows up as I'm cleaning up and steals EVERY. SINGLE. KILL.

Every one of them was an auto attack away from death in my range. I had done 90% of the damage on all of them. Teemo bragged about his "achievement" and proceeded to deny every one of my kills for the next 10 minutes.

I never really despised Teemo until then, either. But that all changed when he denied me a penta.

Meztere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

This one time I was Draven. I was fed as hell because Draven, and I just slammed the enemy team, and some how got four kills in a team fight. One guy was getting away, and our Rammus was chasign him down because he's Rammus. I thought I'd just waste the guy with my ult, but he managed to have a few health. Everyone was far too out of range bu Rammus, and I was happy he picked up the last kill.

If I just timed it a little better, I'd have had a Penta, but i don't really mind. It was kinda my bad, and Rammus apologized even though he did nothing wrong.

He was the sweetest tank ever <3

Pianoman7117

11-29-2012

I almost got a penta with Karthus...but then that damn MF ran away...oh yeah that's right I pressed R and got it anyways

Po The Pimp

11-29-2012

got a triple as viktor and just as my laser was about to double hit the last two enemies, corki shot a rocket and got a double

Valhalla90

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

Playing with friends from college, we were destroying them and I had done three quarters of the damage to every enemy in the teamfight as Kat. Got 4 kills, then a friend of mine saw the letters "KS" in big neon lights, and launched a spear at a low hp enemy while i was ulting right next to them. Unforgivable.

12345612 ... 26