What Was Your Closest Penta-Kill?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AK47WOLF

11-30-2012

My closest penta-kill was a penta-kill.

ArmySquirrel

11-30-2012

My closest was with Diana in a 4v5 teamfight. It ended up being only a triple kill, as Kha'Zix took the last hit on one guy and then Darius just narrowly managed to kill my Diana when it was just the two of us left, mostly thanks to Caitlyn's damn trap.

I have had one Quadra Kill ever, again with Diana, this one on Dominion. Didn't get it because the fifth guy was down bottom way too far away.

Swicy

11-30-2012

Olaf, I simply dive their team and 1v4 them, nasus with a slither of hp runs to his tower, I flash to E him to get the penta, BUT NOPE. This guy denies me it and flashes away too..

God damn :l.

Noblepeasant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

I've never had a Penta.. But I came really really close.

Enemy team had us down to the two nexus towers. Team dove under the two towers. I picked up 4 kills as both the enemy team and my allies started to drop. With 3 people left on the map - me, my support alistar, and enemy Sona. Alistar does a flash-combo right as i'm firing off my last auto-attack for the penta kill.... and steals it.

This is why my status still says "Abs stole my Penta Kill". Thankfully, that scumbag absolver (a buddy of mine) has received a permaban for this atrocity (and his rage).

Yes - we came back and won the game.

Ozbirta

11-30-2012

I have gotten several ranked pentas, but there is one stolen penta that stands out the most in my mind.

I was playing ezreal. I secured a quadra in a teamfight, none of my teammates had died. It was only the enemy sona and I at purple team's blue buff area, with the rest of my team across the wall to the right. After realizing I had gotten a quad and was barrelling down on her for the penta, this scumbag sona ults me alone (not sure why she hadn't used it in the teamfight) then flashes over the wall to die to the rest of my team so as to not give me the penta. Many lols were had by all, but I was actually moderately to significantly upset.

EternalDarkSushi

11-30-2012

I almost had two last night as corki. Was in a premade 5s team, and hectic team fights broke out...nearly died throughout the exchanges and got 4 kills. Then their garen ulted me for 900hp and I died D: Second fight had us chasing their tf, and he hit me with the edge of his wild cards...and I died again! My friends and I were rofling, was funny and epic. XD

Sego Senpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Was on Garen, quadra'd, ulted cho'gath for the final kill, sword swung for his last 15 hp, soraka banana comes flying in top speed, "Soraka has slain Cho'gath!!!"
fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Glumduk

11-30-2012

Failed Griefer KS, or Penta Assist. YOU DECIDE,

Leona ult on top of a Kassadin who was -sure- to get away. Here's the thing. He had almost no HP - it ended up stunning him down so our Cait could get a single AA on him for the Penta.

All Wheel Drive

11-30-2012

I killed everybody as draven, but this ***** garen pressed Q and ran away, he was 1 hit, his teammates reported him LOL

TRUE STORY!

alpha quail

11-30-2012

Darius double dunked 2 kills from me yesterday (was xin, our adc/support get caught and dunked and darius is out farming jungle and somehow we 2v5 3 of them and darius shows up to "clean house").

Also lost one to a ghost flash ashe who stalled for about 12 seconds while running through the jungle spamming volley.