What Was Your Closest Penta-Kill?

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mrfishii

11-29-2012

Simple, what was your closest Penta-kill? and why didn't you get it. Doesn't matter if it was today or last year

I'll start. I got a quadra (as Ashe) and I was almost dead but Akali was very close to dead, I chased and stepped on teemo's mushroom field :<

forgivenbow

11-29-2012

I was about to get a penta as ap teemo.. (lul at that shroom on first post) then a blitzcrank grabbed the last person over the wall, and took it...(was second time i almost got a penta in the same game too first time i just died to the fiora)

ApengXD

11-29-2012

chogath built GA....

Admiral Will

11-29-2012

I chased and entire team as morde and picked em off on the way. Only got two doubles before they reached the fountain

bellarix

11-29-2012

Playing lee jungle, got quad, mother****ing soraka support stole my penta.

KirbyCake

11-29-2012

got quadra as soraka, enemy jax ran away with little hp

MoSBanapple

11-29-2012

Quadrakill in a teamfight as Olaf.

Kassidan jumps over a wall.

ihatenonsmokers

11-29-2012

2 with Morgana. the 1st one my teammate stole the last kill from me and the other not sure why i didn't get i killed all 5 just didn't give it to me

gregorymarco

11-29-2012

I got a quadra at lv 6 2v4 as kat with my m8 on amumu, then realized that riven just tped back at the the tower 4 feet away at 200 health. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Keybl├Ąder

11-29-2012

I was Olaf, completely destroying the enemy team, one buy one they all died, then the last person ran under their half health tower, I still had ghost and I used it to spring in and kill, I landed my Axe, just as I was about to get in range for Reckless swing, our Vayne flashes in and tumbles to take the kill. As I raged in chat, he told me to chill I wasn't going to get the penta anyway....

1234511 ... 26