Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What interesting yet powerful builds have you gone for so far?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IonDragonX

11-29-2012

Quote:
Kayem237:
The Muramana doesn't work with E or R, but this Kass is tough with and get's 800 damage auto attacks with his W and muramana =X

EDIT: Forgot to add that the bonus magic damage is affected by spell pen too

Actually, its easier to pace out your mana since the Muramana won't be a constant drain.

Keira Helsh

11-29-2012

Quote:
IonDragonX:
Actually, its easier to pace out your mana since the Muramana won't be a constant drain.

This is true, A build like this does require a significantly different Kass playstyle though.

Zaenos

11-29-2012

AoECF Kayle=
Berserker Greaves + Furor
Blade of the Ruined King
Runaan's Hurricane
Statikk Shiv
[insert two more items of chaos of your choice here]
It's crazy, awesome, and crazy awesome.

I've also been working on a Hecarim build that renders him practically immortal...
Spirit Stone (sold later)
Merc Treads+Fervor
Iceborn Gauntlet
Spirit Visage
Randuin's Omen
Hextech Gunblade
Maw of Malmortius/Runic Bulwark
May be completely OP. More research is needed.

Taikero

11-29-2012

Quote:
Zaenos:

Spirit Stone (sold later)
Merc Treads+Fervor
Iceborn Gauntlet
Spirit Visage
Randuin's Omen
Hextech Gunblade
Maw of Malmortius/Runic Bulwark
May be completely OP. More research is needed.

I would use Spirit of the Elder Lizard somewhere in there instead of selling the Spirit Stone. It's very powerful in a build like this, and especially on Hecarim it'll help him farm like crazy with his Q.

PizzaRice

11-30-2012

After seeing Hurricane help Varus proc blights onto 3 targets, i was interested to see what it could do for TF. Apparently, Hurricane allows TF's E to proc every aa assuming theirs atleast 3 targets near him to be aa'd, but im not to sure if this could be used on any of his ap builds (his E does bonus magic damage) even though it has a pretty decent ap ratio to it.

KyroRayne

Recruiter

11-30-2012

AS/AP Kayle:

Boots of Swiftness + Furor (I choose merc treads if I need mr/tenacity if I get nashor's instead of zephyr)
Malady
Rageblade
Zephyr or Nashor's (I prefer Zephyr because of the ms boost and tenacity)
Runic Bulwark (I need at least 1 tanky item)
Hextech Gunblade

Jaigar

11-30-2012

Quote:
Taikero:
I would use Spirit of the Elder Lizard somewhere in there instead of selling the Spirit Stone. It's very powerful in a build like this, and especially on Hecarim it'll help him farm like crazy with his Q.

Hecarim has gotten so many good build options with S3. I like getting 2 damage oriented items on him, and the rest tanky. Frozen Fist and Elder Lizard stone combined I think give him enough damage and utility.

The key though is finding the build order and when its best to get what items. If you are against teams with slows where tenacity doesn't help much, like ground slows of Ori, Varus, Singed, and whoever else I forgot, then you could get swiftness boots instead. But doing so leaves you with little magic resist and it might be best to get a full out spirit visage or get a negatron and sheen/complete that spirit stone instead.

It will be interesting to say the least, especially with Frozen Fist on Skarner giving him a bit more damage without losing any tankiness slot. I'm hoping the new items allows him to build for a bit more damage.

Taikero

11-30-2012

Quote:
Taikero:
Boots (Depends on matchup) with Furor, probably Ionian or Sorceror's
Llandry's Torment
Spirit of the Elder Lizard (OR) Spirit of the Spectral Wraith
Frozen Mallet

5th item AD options: Blade of the Ruined King (OR) Ravenous Hydra
5th item AP option: Hextech Gunblade

6th item against AD: Iceborn Gauntlet (OR) Banner of Command
6th item against AP: Abyssal Scepter (OR) Maw of Malmortius

I have confirmed this build is exceptional on Jungle Elise.

I have 21/9/0 masteries, with hybrid placement in the tree.

Lifesteal Quints with a combination of armor penetration and attack damage marks. Armor seals and MR/level glyphs.

R > Q > W > E. Start with W at level 1.

Build order is:

Machete + 5 pots (No leash required! Not that leashes work well anymore)
Base Boots
Spirit Stone
Ionian Boots (I prefer these to Sorceror's for this build. It helps you deal with early team fights better for more skill spam)
Spirit of the Elder Lizard
Llandry's Torment
Frozen Mallet

Finish build from there.

This setup is lethal early due to true damage while enemies are still at lowish health totals. Llandry's is great due to synergy with your Q. Frozen Mallet starts kicking in mid/late-game and prevents people from running from your team and provides you with survivability. It's a great setup, really.

Also, with the Lifesteal quints, you can gank top straight after Blue buff kill and immediate level 2, if you choose to. Elise is pretty good at securing the early kill if she's running Ignite or Exhaust secondary to Smite.

IonDragonX

11-30-2012

Quote:
PizzaRice:
After seeing Hurricane help Varus proc blights onto 3 targets, i was interested to see what it could do for TF. Apparently, Hurricane allows TF's E to proc every aa assuming theirs atleast 3 targets near him to be aa'd, but im not to sure if this could be used on any of his ap builds (his E does bonus magic damage) even though it has a pretty decent ap ratio to it.

Its every other attack, not every attack. But still is good. A Hurricane on TF should not trick you into going Malady or Nashor's tho. Its better to stick to Lich Bane and Deathcap.

Aequilix

11-30-2012

Nocturne
Berserkers greaves-furor
Hydra
Iceborn Gauntlet
Statikk shiv
Blade of the ruined king or bloodthirster