Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What interesting yet powerful builds have you gone for so far?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dunal

11-29-2012

I've currently had a lot of success with magic pen bruiser Sej: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lqGTVrPfSI&list=UUp05EkVRCciIJnUTVoV3fDQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Then again, PBE is PBE. Yet, I can see this transition working really well for her. It's a great balance of tankiness and damage that she really didn't have in S2.

What have you discovered for certain champs? I hear Hurricane and Hydra may have done wonders for some champs (I've seen Twitch being fairly dominant with the former). And BC for certain other ADs. I've tried Eve a couple times also and the new DFG seems as godly as the old one for her... Veigar much the same. I imagine LB loves it too.

I've also been finding the Flask to be great on pretty much anyone I play. Extremely cost-efficient sustain. Not sure if others feel the same though (I don't actually see a lot of people buy it!).

Which champions have potential to ascend? Balance is probably going to be up in the air for a long time. Fun to speculate, though.

The 4th Triumvir

11-29-2012

Mach 10 Hecarim. Amazing Nexus defense capabilities.

IonDragonX

11-29-2012

Quote:
The 4th Triumvir:
Mach 10 Hecarim. Amazing Nexus defense capabilities.

Put Teleport on him if you are going to do that. As of right now, you end the teleport with 8 seconds still on your Homeguard.

IonDragonX

11-29-2012

I've enjoyed Hydra + Iceborn Gauntlet on every melee champ I've tried. Its just ridiculous.

Taikero

11-29-2012

Berserker Greaves + Furor
Blade of the Ruined King
Runaan's Hurricane
Statikk Shiv
Spirit of the Lizard Elder
The Black Cleaver/Last Whisper/Bloodthirster

This is massive fun on an ADC.

I have a hybrid build I need to try on Elise when the PBE comes back up that involves the following:

Boots (Depends on matchup) with Furor, probably Ionian or Sorceror's
Llandry's Torment
Spirit of the Elder Lizard (OR) Spirit of the Spectral Wraith
Frozen Mallet

5th item AD options: Blade of the Ruined King (OR) Ravenous Hydra
5th item AP option: Hextech Gunblade

6th item against AD: Iceborn Gauntlet (OR) Banner of Command
6th item against AP: Abyssal Scepter (OR) Maw of Malmortius

Keira Helsh

11-29-2012

Tough AP Kassadin with Muramana, Iceborn Gauntlets, Liandry's, and two situational AP items with some type of increased survivability.

Estroth

11-29-2012

hmm but muramana dosnt work on kass's e and r right cause there aoe, so you would beed some as right? For me so far found a temmo with malady, hurricane, death cap, and a muramana is insane

Shini Laser

11-29-2012

On Zilean, start with Boots, grab an early Tear, go Rod of Ages, grab Ionian Boots and Fiendish Codex, then upgrade to Archangel's, Athene's, and add Homeguard to the boots. Grab GA, and if the game still isn't over, add whatever floats your boat. Banshee's, Deathcap, whatever. All the passives and the one active (once you get Seraph's) makes you feel like you can't go OOM yet pretty damn tanky.

Keira Helsh

11-29-2012

The Muramana doesn't work with E or R, but this Kass is tough with and get's 800 damage auto attacks with his W and muramana =X

EDIT: Forgot to add that the bonus magic damage is affected by spell pen too

Kise

Recruiter

11-29-2012

mm.. i need to buy kass lol. I'm down to about 5-6 champs left in the store