Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Imaginary" games i cant reconnect to, will i get leaverbusted?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sev322

11-29-2012

Today in 3 straight games someone queue dodged (didnt get top because 1st pick stole it yet again), and on my 4th game of trying to queue up it said i cant leave queue (waited 15 minutes im not 2k i shouldnt wait that long). So i relogged and now league is trying to make me to reconnect... what is going on?

Sev322

11-29-2012

ben about an hour now,and i still cant play help would be appreciated thanks.

Tanathalis

11-30-2012

Happend to me before, I was banned. I cant say exactly what it was but when it happend to me I THINK my internet derped and it apeered I was in the Q, but actually the champ select was going on you got a random champ, and basicly the game started without you.

mdiaz28

11-30-2012

How did 1st pick steal anything from you, just because you call a position doesn't mean you get it. You learn to play all roles so you don't need to dodge so much