Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

No ip or Rp in 2.5 weeks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheAtomicPanda

11-29-2012

i have been playing on pbe for a while now and since the new patch with nami i have been testing the new items. but i cant test them on more champs if i dont get RP and IP

Hugenaught

11-29-2012

RP is topped, not given every week, so spend it or don't get it. IP is given with diminishing values once you hit a certain point.

TheAtomicPanda

11-29-2012

i have 77 Rp and 700 IP so doesnt seem like anything is wrong

Benownzyew

11-29-2012

Quote:
Hugenaught:
RP is topped, not given every week, so spend it or don't get it. IP is given with diminishing values once you hit a certain point.

This is not true... You Still get your weekly stipends sometimes some people get it sunday and some dont for people that didnt get their weekly rp/ip on sunday's they usually get it on monday or later

TheAtomicPanda

11-30-2012

well i usually used to get it on sundays but after 2 and a half weeks nothing yet