@Lyte - Please review this case.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS18595c50fc785a73f8bbb

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfestopheles View Post
Never end a game with all zeals and boots. You'll get punished regardless of your items 5 minutes ago.
But is it overstepping the agreement that is the Summoner Code? I do not believe so, and I do not believe this punishment was justified.

IS18595c50fc785a73f8bbb

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzleStix View Post
The only thing I see wrong in anything is that Fiddle build in game 4 (troll much?).

Other than that though...nothing else. I would have never punished this in a million years.

Tribunal robots just see "This guy has 5 games reported" and insta punish.

I always read everything, too bad 98% of tribunal users dont.
5 games reported, but only 5 reports They could potentially (not saying this is the case, that is for you to judge) be troll reports.

Mouse Trench

11-29-2012

Bad punish, but I think it was the zeals. People can't necessarily tell that you're just doing it when the game is about to end.

Getsuei

11-29-2012

That is what I was trying to say, it was the Zeals =( Here is where I found it:

3. A good way to identify violators (sometimes, not all the time) is to look at their equipment. For example, building nothing but a full line of boots or Phantom Dancers is a definite sign of "trolling".

Some people tend to forget, "not all the time." And the DC remarks about game 4, was when I read your team chat.

IS18595c50fc785a73f8bbb

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse Trench View Post
Bad punish, but I think it was the zeals. People can't necessarily tell that you're just doing it when the game is about to end.
If they can't tell why would they hit punish?

Also, (note this is just bull****, but follow the thought process behind) maybe going with Zeals allow for better ganks having the ult + MS for a guaranteed fear catch, allowing my team to pick up the kill?

^Above was just bull****, but is the people of the tribunal really to judge whether the player is trying out a new strategy or trolling or (as in this case) just having some fun selling items 10 sec before game ends.?

IS18595c50fc785a73f8bbb

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
That is what I was trying to say, it was the Zeals =( Here is where I found it:

3. A good way to identify violators (sometimes, not all the time) is to look at their equipment. For example, building nothing but a full line of boots or Phantom Dancers is a definite sign of "trolling".

Some people tend to forget, "not all the time." And the DC remarks about game 4, was when I read your team chat.
Read the post just below yours, where I comment on "(sometimes, not all the time)"

InertBlowfish

11-29-2012

bump +1

Also, I don't mean to sound like a jerk here - because I think the tribunal is a joke.

But I find it funny that I see lots of legitimate qualms with the tribunal come up every day where there's cases where people say close to nothing bad over a 5 game case, and those threads get downvoted to closed in minutes.

As soon as you mention that you're a 2k+ player, it's all upvotes and sympathy.

I do sincerely want this reversed, as you did nothing wrong. I'm just saying that this case is an injustice within an injustice.

We need Xzibit in here.

Dr Jimmy

11-29-2012

I've watched your streams... always seemed like a classy guy to me. Being willing to surrender for a guy to get his elo into diamond but not willing to throw the game if teammates didn't agree. Classy guy. Will watch again.

Renegade Glitch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

There is no way to know if you really built those items in the last 10 seconds or if u had them all game unfortunatly.

given the game, the k/d/a of everyone tho, I wouldnt think you were trying to get to the enemy to intnetionally feed though.

And even still game 4 had the troll build, with only 1 report? not likely a troll. Should not have pushed punish.

IS18595c50fc785a73f8bbb

11-29-2012

BUT STILL, IF I ACCEPT THE ZEAL PART BEING BANNABLE, DOESN'T THAT RAISE A NEW QUESTION?

Does building odd in one game, (even though you are reported in several, but only punished by one (as I can pick up by the replies)) justify A TIME BAN? O.o